BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 17, 2013 5:53 am  #1

Caption Competition has Fallen!

The most recent caption competition seems to have got a bit stuck. Can we have a result please! Alternatively can some nice kind person out their please post a new one?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 20, 2013 10:26 pm  #2

Re: Caption Competition has Fallen!

BUMP! Anyone?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 20, 2013 11:06 pm  #3

Ah, it's still up for takers, since our poor original poster is mia?  I don't know about who should be a winner (although we could praise our favorites!  ;)) but I got a bunch of good pictures I could use for a new one!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

September 20, 2013 11:13 pm  #4

Sounds good to me.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

September 21, 2013 4:25 am  #5

Aww...  a shame, really... wonder what happened to Jonquille.  But as I could never come up with an awesome enough caption for the last couple rounds, would love to get to share another entry.  Coming!
(although the ones about the 'phone noises' were kind awesome.... )

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera