BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 15, 2013 3:08 pm  #1

My Favorite Characters from Sherlock

I couldn't possibly shoose just ONE character! To me that impossibe! lol ;D My favorite characters are of course, Sherlock, John, and Lestrade. I love Sherlock because of his dedication to his friends and his hilarious humor and his intelligent mind. I love John because no matter what, he always stood up for Sherlock. John is a true friend.  I like Lestrade because he always trusted Sherlock to solve what seemed an impossible case, even when Anderson and Donovan said he was not to be trusted. 

September 25, 2013 3:18 pm  #2

Re: My Favorite Characters from Sherlock

I agree with you  
I simply love Johns character cause he seem so lovable and he cares so much for others. He seem to stick around no matter what.
I love sherlock, cause he is brilliant, inapropriate and he has a huge lack of social skills. 
Lestrade I like too, for always to consult Sherlock and trust him that much.

But I also like Moriarty, cause he is such a brilliant  criminal master mind, and he has charisma. 
And of coruse there is Molly, I love Molly.
She dated Londons probably most dangerous criminal, and she dumped his ass. Also she works with Sherlock and she seems to take his shit quite well haha  

September 25, 2013 3:54 pm  #3

Top 5, (only regarding the 'Sherlock' show and not the books or any other adaptations)

1. Sherlock
2. Mycroft
3. John
4. Lestrade
5. Irene

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is big enough for us, no ghosts need apply"

September 25, 2013 4:10 pm  #4

Good idea, Jacco.

My Top 5, (only regarding the 'Sherlock' show and not the books or any other adaptations)

1. John
2. Sherlock
3. Mycroft
4. Mrs Hudson
5. Molly

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera