BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2013 3:57 pm  #121

Re: CHAT ROOM!

Chat room is currently getting fixed. Apologies for any delays. This has actually happened on all my websites so it's an internal server error over in America where I have my servers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 21, 2013 5:21 pm  #122

Excellent!  Erm... not that the servers have errors, but because it's being fixed.  Le woot!

"His name is Joshua.  It's from the Bible.  It means deliverance."

"No it isn't."

*curious look*

"I speak Horse.  His name is Susan, and he'd like you to accept his life choices."

October 21, 2013 6:18 pm  #123

Thank you boss

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

October 21, 2013 6:58 pm  #124

Up and working again now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 21, 2013 7:02 pm  #125

WOOHOO!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 22, 2013 12:38 am  #126

*scurries to the chat room!!!!!!!!*

"His name is Joshua.  It's from the Bible.  It means deliverance."

"No it isn't."

*curious look*

"I speak Horse.  His name is Susan, and he'd like you to accept his life choices."

October 23, 2013 9:42 am  #127

Do you actually use the chat room often?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

November 8, 2013 5:26 pm  #128

There seems to be another server problem with the chat room?!

Or am I the only with?

The Game is On!

November 8, 2013 5:30 pm  #129

Same with me. I will write to the Boss. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 8, 2013 5:51 pm  #130

It's been out for a few days. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms 

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 9, 2013 12:06 am  #131

Back up and running now, guys. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

November 11, 2013 9:03 pm  #132

I'm inthe spolier chat room right now, anyone online and wanna join for some chit-chat?

----------------------------------------------------------
You're on the canon ground, I'm up in crack ship space
Let's start a shipping war, don't care if I get hate.
Don't like my pairings, well, then you can hit the bricks.
This is my OTP, I'll go down with this ship!

November 17, 2013 3:20 am  #133

Getting a new error now - "The server refused the connection."

December 14, 2013 12:06 am  #134

How exactly does the chat work? It doesn't work for me, but I really don't know if it's me, my computer settings, or sth else. Maybe somebody has got the same problem, or maybe you have suggestions what to do?

I always get the "page not found" error. Via google cache or by directly typing the URL I can usually open the start page, sometimes I can open seperate chatrooms then, just to get another error message that "the viewers quota for this chat room has been exceeded" ...when I am apparently the only one in the chat.
Help?

"It is what it is."

December 14, 2013 12:07 am  #135

Whisky wrote:

How exactly does the chat work? It doesn't work for me, but I really don't know if it's me, my computer settings, or sth else. Maybe somebody has got the same problem, or maybe you have suggestions what to do?

I always get the "page not found" error. Via google cache or by directly typing the URL I can usually open the start page, sometimes I can open seperate chatrooms then, just to get another error message that "the viewers quota for this chat room has been exceeded" ...when I am apparently the only one in the chat.
Help?

It's nothing you've done...the chat seems to be down today.  We can PM the boss and let her know, and she should be able to fix it when she has the time

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

December 14, 2013 12:10 am  #136

sj4iy wrote:

It's nothing you've done...the chat seems to be down today.  We can PM the boss and let her know, and she should be able to fix it when she has the time

Alright, that's reassuring... I have only tried the chatroom today, so that might be it! Thanks!

"It is what it is."

December 14, 2013 12:46 am  #137

It frequently gives up, for some reason XD

January 10, 2014 4:24 pm  #138

Just thought that people may like to know that spoiler free chat is not actually spoiler free. I went on there and now know some stuff I didn't want to  

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

January 10, 2014 4:38 pm  #139

Very sorry to hear that, Molly. 

Mod's note: If a chatroom is tagged spoiler-free it should remain so until all episodes have aired. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 10, 2014 4:43 pm  #140

All spoiler chat has stopped.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

Board footera