BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 2, 2013 4:15 pm  #101

Re: CHAT ROOM!

I thought you were joking there... but you really are serious! Wow!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 2, 2013 4:19 pm  #102

That's very nice of you but I don't think a German chat is necessary. I mean, how can we all talk to each other when there are so many chats to choose? (Hard to explain, maybe I try it on German in the German chat.  )

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 2, 2013 4:28 pm  #103

Well, it's just that someone said they found it hard to understand the English chatroom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 2, 2013 4:51 pm  #104

For me understanding is not the problem but it can be very fast sometimes. I tend think a bit slower in English. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 3, 2013 1:23 am  #105

Why is it that when I close the tab and then go back later, the previous conversations have been cleared?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 3, 2013 6:29 pm  #106

kittykat wrote:

Why is it that when I close the tab and then go back later, the previous conversations have been cleared?

It's so that people don't accidentally read spoilers if they enter the wrong chat room by mistake, or if people are being naughty and talking about spoilers in the spoiler free chat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 3, 2013 6:30 pm  #107

I'm desperately trying to resist the temptation of the chat room!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 3, 2013 6:33 pm  #108

besleybean wrote:

I'm desperately trying to resist the temptation of the chat room!

It's fun, we're all pretty nice

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

September 3, 2013 6:36 pm  #109

I think I must have been one of the last to notice it!
I've been sucked into spending a lot of time in  them before and occaionally the conversations got a bit heavy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 17, 2013 9:38 pm  #110

Chat room is down and has been for a couple of days now.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

October 18, 2013 3:42 am  #111

Any idea when it will return?

"His name is Joshua.  It's from the Bible.  It means deliverance."

"No it isn't."

*curious look*

"I speak Horse.  His name is Susan, and he'd like you to accept his life choices."

October 18, 2013 8:11 am  #112

I sent a message to the boss a few days ago

It amuses me that the directory name is moriarty

Last edited by kittykat (October 18, 2013 8:46 am)

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 18, 2013 3:36 pm  #113

kittykat wrote:

I sent a message to the boss a few days ago

It amuses me that the directory name is moriarty

Love.

"No it isn't."

*curious look*

"I speak Horse.  His name is Susan, and he'd like you to accept his life choices."

October 18, 2013 3:39 pm  #114

Moriarty is real! He hacked it! 

October 19, 2013 8:34 pm  #115

kittykat wrote:

Moriarty is real! He hacked it! 

LOL!  Please tell me he doesn't work in IT.

"No it isn't."

*curious look*

October 19, 2013 8:48 pm  #116

Well, you never know 

October 19, 2013 11:35 pm  #117

Look under your petri dish, love.  Perhaps he left his number. <3

"No it isn't."

*curious look*

October 20, 2013 9:55 am  #118

Jim'll fix it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead." 

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

October 20, 2013 2:04 pm  #119

I love it! 

October 20, 2013 2:19 pm  #120

SherlockianDE wrote:

Jim'll fix it

I saw this and just *died*.  HILARIOUS!

"No it isn't."

*curious look*

Board footera