BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2013 9:53 am  #1

<Warning: Weirdness ahead/Proceed with caution> So I've been thinking

about writing this fic and...........and I'm not 100% sure about because I haven't really written any fanfiction before plus what I've got in mind is sorta odd and not necessarily fanfiction-ey by way of canon or anything at all...

It's a D/S 'verse where one of Mycroft's valuable (pretty intelligent and quick-thinking, good at her job ad all that) begins to sort of act out and he gets pretty agitated with her and has enough and decides she needs better training, (but obviously he hasn't got time for that) and so decides to send her to John Watson and Sherlock to help her...remember her place so to speak and then things get weird.

I haven't got it all worked out in my head but this idea will not stop kicking around inside my mind palace (it's beginning to shoot the damn smiley face on the wall again) and I think I have to write it but I'm a little wary....

Any advice? Or remarks about how weird I am?

"Look at you lot, you're all so vacant. Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing." ~SH

Not my division~ GL (after tumblr)

August 2, 2013 3:40 pm  #2

Re: <Warning: Weirdness ahead/Proceed with caution> So I've been thinking

Go for it! I'm one of those voracious readers of Everything! You never know until you try :D

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

August 2, 2013 3:45 pm  #3

If everything was normal, life would be boring. There's nothing wrong with thinking outside the box!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 2, 2013 7:22 pm  #4

*grins* Alright then, I guess I'll try it out. Anything to save the wall,lol.

"Look at you lot, you're all so vacant. Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing." ~SH

Not my division~ GL (after tumblr)

Board footera