BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2013 2:29 pm  #101

Re: His Last Vow filming begins Mon 29th July

Ivy wrote:

Jonquille wrote:

Well, it's pretty unfair to all the fans outside the UK who won't be able to watch BBC1. I'm suffering ... Will there be a good soul here to announce the good news as soon as it's aired on British tv ?

There's always help around the corner

http://dudeufugly.tumblr.com/post/57098406059/hey-geny-do-you-have-any-reliable-live-stream-links

Thanks so much!
Unfortunately I'm having problems with those streams, I'm really not experienced with this streaming-stuff (yeah, I know, it's like I'm living in the Middle Ages...).

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 2, 2013 2:30 pm  #102

SherlockianDE wrote:

Honestly, my first - horrifying - thought about that pic was: "Series 3 is gonna air in 2030??"

Me too!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

August 2, 2013 2:32 pm  #103

SherlockianDE wrote:

Has anyone read 'The Empty House'?

If so this picture may be more revealing than it looks from a casual glance.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

August 2, 2013 2:37 pm  #104

I haven't read it yet but I know what happens; I glanced through it when I bought the big book of all the stories, out of curiosity

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 2, 2013 4:52 pm  #105

kittykat wrote:

Okay, I'm ready for tonight! Got some drinks, some snacks...my dad's gone out now and I get the house to myself all night. The doors will be locked and the curtains closed, my mobile will be on silent and the landline unplugged!

Hehe! Sounds like you've thought of everything 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 2, 2013 4:56 pm  #106

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Okay, I'm ready for tonight! Got some drinks, some snacks...my dad's gone out now and I get the house to myself all night. The doors will be locked and the curtains closed, my mobile will be on silent and the landline unplugged!

Well, it's the weekend

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 2, 2013 5:22 pm  #107

kittykat wrote:

Sounds perfect!

I have a few friends coming over for a movie night, unfortunately they are not Sherlockians. We might watch "the Hobbit" though. And they already know that towards the end of "Reichenbach" we will have to switch over to BBC1 for a little while, so they have been warned.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 2, 2013 5:26 pm  #108

I made it clear to my dad that he shouldn't try to call me between 8:30 and 10 because I won't be answering!

And yay for watching The Hobbit! Not just for Bilbo, but for the Necromancer too! *nods*

August 2, 2013 5:31 pm  #109

Yes, two very good reasons for watching "the Hobbit" and the same actors, well more or less that is - what a coincidence. Just in a, uhm, slightly different setting

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 2, 2013 5:46 pm  #110

And I think everybody here is looking forward to the Bilbo/Smaug scene!

To get back on track...less than two hours to go! *dances*

August 2, 2013 5:57 pm  #111

kittykat wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Well, it's the weekend

It's everything I would do! 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 2, 2013 5:59 pm  #112

m0r1arty wrote:

-m0r

I've read it, and I know what you're referring to... I'm excited to see which parts of the story they're going to use. After all, the episode is said to be only "loosely based" on The Empty House.

By the way, does this forum have a chatroom or something? It would be awesome to chat simultaneously with other Sherlockians during the broadcast and talk things over...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead." 

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

August 2, 2013 6:05 pm  #113

SherlockianDE wrote:

m0r1arty wrote:

-m0r

I've read it, and I know what you're referring to... I'm excited to see which parts of the story they're going to use. After all, the episode is said to be only "loosely based" on The Empty House.

By the way, does this forum have a chatroom or something? It would be awesome to chat simultaneously with other Sherlockians during the broadcast and talk things over...

Maybe the Chit Chat thread?

August 2, 2013 6:30 pm  #114

kittykat wrote:

Maybe the Chit Chat thread?

That might be an option, but I was thinking more about an actual chatroom, which would be faster than posting in a forum thread...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead." 

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

August 2, 2013 6:32 pm  #115

I don't think we have one, do we?

August 2, 2013 7:21 pm  #116

8 minutes to go! *dances*

August 2, 2013 7:30 pm  #117

Nearly time!

August 2, 2013 7:31 pm  #118

Oh John

August 2, 2013 7:34 pm  #119

Everyone get on Twitter and join the Sherlock party!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 2, 2013 7:36 pm  #120

Not on Twitter

Board footera