BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 1, 2013 7:37 pm  #81

Re: His Last Vow filming begins Mon 29th July

If anything goes on, you'll hear it here on Twitter I'm sure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 1, 2013 8:33 pm  #82

Hm, a trailer would be awesome, but wouldn't that be a bit early? Maybe they'll 'just' announce the airing date of the first episode...?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 1, 2013 8:43 pm  #83

How infuriating would it be if nothing happened tomorrow? That it was all a wind-up?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 2, 2013 9:19 am  #84

SolarSystem wrote:

Hm, a trailer would be awesome, but wouldn't that be a bit early? Maybe they'll 'just' announce the airing date of the first episode...?

I would be extremely happy if they would do that, then I can plan my life around it

kittykat wrote:

How infuriating would it be if nothing happened tomorrow? That it was all a wind-up?

I think that would start riots!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

August 2, 2013 9:36 am  #85

kittykat wrote:

Can you imagine the backlash? The hate for Moftiss would be immense!

He does love to be dramatic.
Well, thank god you're above all that!

August 2, 2013 9:37 am  #86

Ivy wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

I would be extremely happy if they would do that, then I can plan my life around it

Good point! Order the champagne, tell everyone that your phone will be off the hook that evening.... important precautions!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 2, 2013 11:40 am  #87

New update from the BBC: "Don’t miss the repeat of #TheReichenbachFall tonight at 8:30pm. Our advice - keep watching to the very end!"

https://twitter.com/BBCOne/status/363253146174242816

I'd also love to have an airdate, but Sherlockology keeps repeating that an airdate cannot be announced until all episodes of the new season have been completed and handed in to the BBC... so it might not be that.

And this is the latest countdown update from Sherlockology: http://sherlockology.tumblr.com/image/57148635013

Honestly, my first - horrifying - thought about that pic was: "Series 3 is gonna air in 2030??"

Last edited by SherlockianDE (August 2, 2013 11:55 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead." 

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

August 2, 2013 12:06 pm  #88

Well, it's pretty unfair to all the fans outside the UK who won't be able to watch BBC1. I'm suffering ... Will there be a good soul here to announce the good news as soon as it's aired on British tv ?

Not a fan.

August 2, 2013 12:24 pm  #89

Jonquille wrote:

Well, it's pretty unfair to all the fans outside the UK who won't be able to watch BBC1. I'm suffering ... Will there be a good soul here to announce the good news as soon as it's aired on British tv ?

There's always help around the corner

http://dudeufugly.tumblr.com/post/57098406059/hey-geny-do-you-have-any-reliable-live-stream-links

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

August 2, 2013 1:16 pm  #90

*salutes* I will report anything I see!

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 2, 2013 1:22 pm  #91

Ivy wrote:

Jonquille wrote:

There's always help around the corner

http://dudeufugly.tumblr.com/post/57098406059/hey-geny-do-you-have-any-reliable-live-stream-links

Thanks so much for posting this!

I'll be watching tonight, then - keeping the tissues at hand.

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

August 2, 2013 1:31 pm  #92

So...right until the end? I guess it's the only way since BBC1 doesn't have breaks in the middle of shows. But what on earth could it be if not an airdate? A preview, maybe?

August 2, 2013 1:43 pm  #93

kittykat wrote:

So...right until the end? I guess it's the only way since BBC1 doesn't have breaks in the middle of shows. But what on earth could it be if not an airdate? A preview, maybe?

This picture from the BBC makes me think that maybe, it's going to be a very short scene - like Sherlock's silhouette coming up behind this door, then cut to a black screen and something like "COMING SOON". Wouldn't be as nice as an actual trailer, but as a long-waiting Sherlockian you're pretty much happy about any little bit, I guess

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

August 2, 2013 1:47 pm  #94

Can't wait! But it's after Reichenbach ends, so we'll all be very tearful by then and might not be able to concentrate on what's going on!

August 2, 2013 1:48 pm  #95

SherlockianDE wrote:

kittykat wrote:

This picture from the BBC makes me think that maybe, it's going to be a very short scene - like Sherlock's silhouette coming up behind this door, then cut to a black screen and something like "COMING SOON". Wouldn't be as nice as an actual trailer, but as a long-waiting Sherlockian you're pretty much happy about any little bit, I guess

The more the better, but any little bit will be cause for celebration!!!! *bursts with excitement*  Due to my Country, I also won't be able to watch *pout* , I just hope that if it is a clip of some sort that they make it available online for those who weren't able to watch it on screen! 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 2, 2013 1:50 pm  #96

Well, it'll finish at 10pm our time, so I reckon it'll be on youtube by midnight! 

August 2, 2013 1:51 pm  #97

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

SherlockianDE wrote:

kittykat wrote:

The more the better, but any little bit will be cause for celebration!!!! *bursts with excitement*  Due to my Country, I also won't be able to watch *pout* , I just hope that if it is a clip of some sort that they make it available online for those who weren't able to watch it on screen! 

Sherlockology tweeted today that you should keep an eye on them today if you can't watch BBC one.
So I presume that whatever it is everybody will get to see it today eventually.
And it has probably a connection to playing the game.

August 2, 2013 2:07 pm  #98

Be wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

SherlockianDE wrote:

Sherlockology tweeted today that you should keep an eye on them today if you can't watch BBC one.
So I presume that whatever it is everybody will get to see it today eventually.
And it has probably a connection to playing the game.

Ah, ok! I'll be sure to keep an eye Sherlockology then!  

-------------------------------------------------------

August 2, 2013 2:23 pm  #99

Okay, I'm ready for tonight! Got some drinks, some snacks...my dad's gone out now and I get the house to myself all night. The doors will be locked and the curtains closed, my mobile will be on silent and the landline unplugged!

August 2, 2013 2:26 pm  #100

Oh, Thanks, you're being most helpful. 

I also thank Be for saying to keep an eye on Sherlockology. 

Not a fan.

Board footera