BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2013 8:36 am  #1

Luther

Anybody watch this show ? The new (and last apparently) season started two weeks ago.

Last edited by TicTacToe (July 16, 2013 8:38 am)

July 16, 2013 7:33 pm  #2

Re: Luther

I haven't but I have now realised that I have been missing something special. Box set or downloads it is for me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 17, 2013 8:37 am  #3

July 14, 2014 8:12 pm  #4

I have now watched all the series and episodes of Luther. I really, really enjoyed this. Apparently, there is a film in the offing. Idris Elba is The Man!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 24, 2014 8:00 pm  #5

Watched series 1 and 2 and am now half way through series 3. Gosh! Some seriously frightening parts. Very, very good.

Board footera