BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 6, 2013 6:39 pm  #1921

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

So it's real? 

YAY!!! ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 6, 2013 11:40 pm  #1922

Actually I cannot see how Martin could lay his hand on Bens shoulder the way they are standing there.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 6, 2013 11:42 pm  #1923

No, I think you're right.
Relooking, definitely photoshop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 7, 2013 12:35 am  #1924

Ugh...I hate it when people do that 

Still, there are some genuine pics of them like this, like the one with Martin dressed as Bilbo ^^

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

December 7, 2013 2:34 pm  #1925

These are from one of the BBC One Christmas 2013 trailers that's been around for a few days.  I'm surprised these haven't been making the rounds more frequently.  Feel free to share.  I don't really do Twitter or Tumbler.

Fillyjonk

Check my Tumblr for a musical tribute to Sherlock's devotion during series 3.
http://imtooticky.tumblr.com

December 7, 2013 2:36 pm  #1926

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 7, 2013 2:52 pm  #1927

What cristmas trailers? Have they leaked or something? These are really new to me. 

December 7, 2013 2:54 pm  #1928

They're not leaked - they're official.  Just go on YouTube and type in "BBC One  Christmas Trailer 2013."  There are a couple versions, but the long one has these Sherlock shots woven carefully into "Baby Please Come Home" every time they say something like, "I remember when you were here" or "Please come home."  :D

Fillyjonk

Check my Tumblr for a musical tribute to Sherlock's devotion during series 3.
http://imtooticky.tumblr.com

December 7, 2013 2:56 pm  #1929

As far as I understand it's a trailer for all BBC Xmas programmes and there is a Sherlock few.
You kow about the Sherlock short on Xmas day right?

December 7, 2013 3:43 pm  #1930

Sherlockology tumblr page, found this synopsis of Sign of Three:

Sherlock faces his biggest challenge of all - delivering a Best Man’s speech on John’s wedding day! But all isn’t quite as it seems. Mortal danger stalks the reception - and someone might not make it to the happy couple’s first dance. Sherlock must thank the bridesmaids, solve the case and stop a killer!

^^

December 7, 2013 4:16 pm  #1931

It sounds exciting!!! (And for a certain reason it reminded me of Dothraki wedding) I bet the best man's speech will be brilliant.

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

December 7, 2013 4:21 pm  #1932

Everybody on here is bored to death of me saying I think weddings are very lazy TV and I especially think it's ironic, considering it's Amanda and Martin..
So my expectations are very high for this one.

December 7, 2013 6:23 pm  #1933

The one of John and Mary in bed.  Where are they?  Are they living in 221B?  Is that John's bedroom?!?!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 7, 2013 7:33 pm  #1934

I don't know where John and Mary are; but I when I see this picture I see a throw-back to the opening of ASiP.  Poor John.  I'm picturing Sherlock ruining his proposal to Mary by coming back from the dead at the exact wrong moment.  And now, because of this picture,  I can imagine John so upset and emotionally torn-up that he can't "perform" with Mary where it counts.  LOL.  Sherlock ruins everything

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 7, 2013 8:23 pm  #1935

If Sherlock would put Joh off, I really don't think his marriage would have any point.

December 7, 2013 9:35 pm  #1936

Besides, it's not completely ruined. The wedding happens and the boys make up and everything is good in the world ^^

December 7, 2013 9:45 pm  #1937

I see it as before Sherlock comes back.  Where even thought he's happy with Mary and has "moved on" John still sometimes alone at night grieves for what he and Sherlock had together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 7, 2013 9:46 pm  #1938

It could be after Sherlock's back and John still not quite come to terms with it.

December 7, 2013 10:17 pm  #1939

Fillyjonk wrote:

They're not leaked - they're official. Just go on YouTube and type in "BBC One Christmas Trailer 2013." There are a couple versions, but the long one has these Sherlock shots woven carefully into "Baby Please Come Home" every time they say something like, "I remember when you were here" or "Please come home." :D

Fillyjonk

I have seen one of them recently. But typing the above I don't find anything like that.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 8, 2013 1:06 pm  #1940

besleybean wrote:

If Sherlock would put Joh off, I really don't think his marriage would have any point.

Nah,  Besley, I'm not imaging John "put off" forever - only just the night when Sherlock first comes back.  But it's only in my imagination.  This scene could be anything at anytime in the show. Perhaps John has had some kind of disturbing news that's keeping him awake while he's trying to make a decision. No matter what, I do expect Mary will be understanding about everything.  We'll see.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

Board footera