BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 13, 2013 7:00 pm  #1881

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

Well, I also hope for an air date on 23th  .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

November 14, 2013 2:24 am  #1882

I have butterflies in my tummy just to think that series 3 is coming soon. Like REALLY soon.
I might die from anticipation!

Last edited by Mrs. Watson (November 14, 2013 2:25 am)

November 14, 2013 2:40 am  #1883

Mrs. Watson wrote:

I have butterflies in my tummy just to think that series 3 is coming soon. Like REALLY soon.

You're not the only one 

-------------------------------------------------------

November 14, 2013 6:33 pm  #1884

Place your orders for shock blankets! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 14, 2013 9:17 pm  #1885

Mrs. Watson wrote:

Come on Ladies, if we haven't died yet we can hold on now that there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Kitty, one shock blanket please, extra large and fluffy.  And does it have to be orange?  It clashes with my hair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 14, 2013 9:24 pm  #1886

Light at the end of the tunnel - fine.
But most important to me is that there has always been light in the waiting tunnel during the last two years - this forum for instance...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 14, 2013 11:00 pm  #1887

tonnaree wrote:

Mrs. Watson wrote:

Come on Ladies, if we haven't died yet we can hold on now that there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Kitty, one shock blanket please, extra large and fluffy.  And does it have to be orange?  It clashes with my hair.

You can have any colour 

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 14, 2013 11:50 pm  #1888

Oh goody.

Royal Purple please.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 15, 2013 12:45 am  #1889

tonnaree wrote:

Oh goody.

Royal Purple please.

I would like a sexy purple one, please! ;)

November 20, 2013 5:29 pm  #1890

sj4iy wrote:

How badly do you think John was dreading that speech?

How badly do you think John was dreading that WEDDING speech?

I think almost equal amounts of confidence in his eloquence that Sherlock won't let him down, won't be a total embarrasment to himself or anyone else and utter terror at the sort of sheer unadbridged honesty he has for what he could say. 47/53% split.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants, so I wouldn’t hold out too much hope. (Scandal in Belgravia)

I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead..........I heard you.(The Empty Hearse)

November 20, 2013 5:30 pm  #1891

Poor Sherlock being put in that position, my heart goes out to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 20, 2013 5:35 pm  #1892

Morton wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

How badly do you think John was dreading that speech?

How badly do you think John was dreading that WEDDING speech?

I think almost equal amounts of confidence in his eloquence that Sherlock won't let him down, won't be a total embarrasment to himself or anyone else and utter terror at the sort of sheer unadbridged honesty he has for what he could say. 47/53% split.

Nah, he knows Sherlock better than anyone.  He knows he's terrible at public speaking and that he doesn't have any social inhibitions at all.  I think he's dreading quite alot- but his loyalty to Sherlock and his affection for him overrides any potential embarassment.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

November 21, 2013 2:12 am  #1893

Just putting this out there...the first man in Moriarty's web that Sherlock takes out is the sniper on John and it happens within minutes of faking his death.  Any bets?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sherlock Holmes, "Perfectly sound analysis but I was hoping you'd go deeper."

November 21, 2013 7:47 am  #1894

tobeornot221b wrote:

Light at the end of the tunnel - fine.
But most important to me is that there has always been light in the waiting tunnel during the last two years - this forum for instance...

Exactly. It has saved many of us from sheer boredom and being regarded as a freak by the people around them. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 21, 2013 2:56 pm  #1895

Swanpride wrote:

I bet it is the last.

interesting...and why do you think this?

My thoughts on why Sherlock would go after the shooter right away is because "nobody points a gun at my John."  plus the guy is really close and the best lead that Sherlock has.

November 21, 2013 3:12 pm  #1896

Love Protective Sherlock 

November 21, 2013 5:52 pm  #1897

Found this on Pinterest. Don't know if it's been seen before...

November 21, 2013 9:08 pm  #1898

Swanpride wrote:

Because of the canon version of "the empty house". Plus I think that Moriaty would have picked for this job his best and most trustworthy man - the one the most difficult to find.

so you think the shooter is Moran.

November 21, 2013 9:13 pm  #1899

kittykat wrote:

Love Protective Sherlock 

He is appealing to the ovaries

November 21, 2013 9:30 pm  #1900

Kitty, I don't think I have seen this one. Nice find. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera