BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 19, 2013 7:14 pm  #1721

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

Swanpride wrote:

Actually, September is the time to think about New Year...in my experience, if you don't start inviting then, people might have already plans (I already have an invitation, it's a standing one, though).

You should write a letter to the BBC and tell them, maybe they'll have mercy with us then!

Oh, and about that last pic, did you realize: Sherlock wearing an obviously beautiful crimson shirt , John having a cut of some sort at his temple...

Last edited by SolarSystem (September 19, 2013 7:17 pm)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

September 19, 2013 7:29 pm  #1722

SolarSystem wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

Actually, September is the time to think about New Year...in my experience, if you don't start inviting then, people might have already plans (I already have an invitation, it's a standing one, though).

You should write a letter to the BBC and tell them, maybe they'll have mercy with us then!

Oh, and about that last pic, did you realize: Sherlock wearing an obviously beautiful crimson shirt , John having a cut of some sort at his temple...

The cut on his temple is an injury he suffers from being in the bonfire.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

September 19, 2013 7:37 pm  #1723

the_dancing_woman wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

New pics up:

God, I love these two photos, esp. the last one!!! Thanks for posting, finally something "new".
By now I have reached a state where I gladly gobble up any tiny little bit of Sherlock 3 I can get hold of.

Those two photos are amazing!!!  And that second one...*squee* ! 

-------------------------------------------------------

September 19, 2013 7:44 pm  #1724

sj4iy wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

Poor John  The guy who does it deserves a kick in the nuts, hard!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 19, 2013 8:24 pm  #1725

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 19, 2013 8:45 pm  #1726

kittykat wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Yeah, and if Sherlock has anything to say about it, the guy who does that to John will most likely get way more than a kick in the nuts! 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (September 19, 2013 8:46 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------

September 19, 2013 9:07 pm  #1727

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

Yeah, and if Sherlock has anything to say about it, the guy who does that to John will most likely get way more than a kick in the nuts! 

Badass Sherlock!  Nobody hurts John!

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

September 20, 2013 1:57 am  #1728

the_dancing_woman wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

New pics up:

God, I love these two photos, esp. the last one!!! Thanks for posting, finally something "new".
By now I have reached a state where I gladly gobble up any tiny little bit of Sherlock 3 I can get hold of.

You know what they're doing in that last picture, don't you?  They're looking at the script that reveals the Series 3 cliffhanger and they're laughing because they know how much it's going to torture all of us. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

September 20, 2013 5:59 am  #1729

Fabulous pix, but I think some may be from previous series filmings?
Altho with the rain,  it possibly was this time.
Anyway, lovely to see them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 20, 2013 8:08 am  #1730

What's wrong with the blonde in the first pic? She looks so terribly bored and so not-interested!  I mean, WTF!?!? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 20, 2013 8:25 am  #1731

Maybe she is fed up with holding an umbrella or whatever it is over Martin's head. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 20, 2013 9:18 am  #1732

SusiGo wrote:

Maybe she is fed up with holding an umbrella or whatever it is over Martin's head. 

Is it possible to get bored with Martin around?

September 20, 2013 9:26 am  #1733

Or she is looking at Benedict and does whatever she does in her head. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 20, 2013 9:29 am  #1734

SusiGo wrote:

Like us, you mean?

September 20, 2013 10:22 am  #1735

Umbrella holding and such are jobs that should be reserved for dedicated well behaved fangirls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 20, 2013 10:24 am  #1736

kittykat wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Like us, you mean?

Ahem, yes. 

September 20, 2013 12:37 pm  #1737

besleybean wrote:

I think the rain scene belongs to the bonfire night, it's before Sherlock's stopping the motorbike to "borrow" it.

@ SusiGo: Naughty! But I'm so with you on that one.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

September 20, 2013 1:03 pm  #1738

besleybean wrote:

No, all of those are recognizable as filming from this series.  John's wearing the same coat he's kidnapped in, the scene in the rain was Sherlock stealing the motorbike, the scene with them looking at the script clearly shows the injury John suffers in the bonfire scene, and the slate is very clearly Series 3.  Nothing was from a previous series.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

September 20, 2013 3:47 pm  #1739

Yes, I apologise whole heartedly.
I think it may possibly have something to do with my not being on line so much yesterday.
I've just received a google alert through, which informed me these were a new set of Series 3 pix.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 20, 2013 3:52 pm  #1740

No problem  Most people wouldn't have known where these were from, unless they were like us and have seen so much that we know immediately XD

Board footera