BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2013 8:02 pm  #1221

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Kerkerian wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I WOULD TOTALLY VOTE FOR THAT

No naked and soapy Sherlock?

Either, really. But I have it bad for Martin.

Okay, so we need two tub scenes. Somebody tell Mofftiss, quick!

Apart from that- a friend of mine just posted a question on facebook: "Which is better, Sherlock or Elementary- he said Sherlock's more complicated and better narrated, but it's more tenacious and the music's bad" ???
I'll tell him!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

August 28, 2013 8:38 pm  #1222

How about a compormise? Soapy naked Sherlock and John!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 28, 2013 10:15 pm  #1223

In the new setlock pictures it seems that John isn't wearing a wedding ring.

He does love to be dramatic.
Well, thank god you're above all that!

August 28, 2013 10:50 pm  #1224

holmes23 wrote:

May be white is the next Purple

http://anotherbenaddict.tumblr.com/post/59437582061/your-damn-sexy-body-is-going-to-kill-me

BTW, it seems that the scene at Magnusson's place is going to be a thrilling one, with Sherlock and John outwitting the security men, facing unforeseen dangers and so on

*clicks link*       *forgets how to breathe*           

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 29, 2013 1:00 am  #1225

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 29, 2013 2:35 am  #1226

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

besleybean wrote:

Or poissibly a romantic bath scene With John and Mary.

I WOULD TOTALLY VOTE FOR THAT

Meh , I would much rather see a nude Sherlock in a bath...anyone else, well, *shrug* 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 29, 2013 2:36 am  #1227

sj4iy wrote:

Hehe, I love this! That last shot of him on the bottom right...lovin' the classic hand on hip pose there! 

August 29, 2013 2:38 am  #1228

kittykat wrote:

How about a compormise? Soapy naked Sherlock and John!

OH YES! 

August 29, 2013 3:32 am  #1229

sj4iy wrote:

Now you're just being cruel.  *thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 29, 2013 7:29 am  #1230

tonnaree wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

Now you're just being cruel. *thud*

Okay, this really seems to be evolving into the White Shirt of Sex, I admit it...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 29, 2013 2:15 pm  #1231

sj4iy wrote:

*whimpers* Please...just ten minutes? Can I? Please...

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 29, 2013 2:49 pm  #1232

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 29, 2013 3:38 pm  #1233

What's going on in the last two pics? Why has Sherlock left and why is John still there? Don't tell me they've been fighting

August 29, 2013 3:52 pm  #1234

Well to me those scenes look a bit like John and Sherlock can't see each other there. John is looking out, Sherlock is looking in, their eyes don't meet. Possibly a flashback to John's life when Sherlock wasn't there?
John isn't wearing a wedding ring either. All this would also be in line with the photo of what seemed to be John's old flat Arwel Wyn Jones (I think it was) posted before they started filming the third episode.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 29, 2013 4:02 pm  #1235

Oh... *feels*

That would make sense if Sherlock's life is threatened and John thinks about a life without him...

August 29, 2013 4:05 pm  #1236

August 29, 2013 4:09 pm  #1237

kittykat wrote:

Oh... *feels*

That would make sense if Sherlock's life is threatened and John thinks about a life without him...

I meant that this might go back to the time when Sherlock was supposed to be dead. I don't know that of course, just an assumption, but the bits with the missing wedding ring and John's old apartment would fit in.

But you are right, it would be a touching scene all the same!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 29, 2013 4:28 pm  #1238

*sniffles* I'll buy some more tissues before Series 3 airs...

August 29, 2013 6:42 pm  #1239

Okay, so, after seeing what we have seen, I have a theory as to how episode 3 plays out...of course, this is completely and only a guess, but I like to make a stab at these things

Janine (aka Mary's Maid of Honor) and Mary are involved with Charles A. Magnussen, maybe having to do with drugs or drug smuggling.  Sherlock goes undercover as a homeless person to see what he can find out about CAM, perhaps at the behest of Mary, and maybe he ends up needing to be rescued by John from a drug den.  When CAM gets word of this, he starts threatening Mary.  John and Sherlock sneak into CAM's building one night to find out more, but are spotted.  Maybe Sherlock is shot during the chase, or something, and ends up in hospital (there's a scene in his mind).  Sherlock leaves the hospital to meet with CAM.  Maybe Mary is killed or something happens to her at the end of the episode, and that's how they leave it.

August 29, 2013 6:45 pm  #1240

Sounds plausible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera