BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2013 4:39 pm  #1201

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

sj4iy wrote:

holmes23 wrote:

May be white is the next Purple

http://anotherbenaddict.tumblr.com/post/59437582061/your-damn-sexy-body-is-going-to-kill-me

BTW, it seems that the scene at Magnusson's place is going to be a thrilling one, with Sherlock and John outwitting the security men, facing unforeseen dangers and so on

Sounds great to me :D

That...that picture.... *swoooooooooooon - THUD* 

Oh, and yeah, that does sound great!  ...I'm just worried about what might happen to the boys, all the build up about what the end of series 3 is going to be like has me worrying , and based on what Moffat has said about it, somewhat intrigued and anxious to find out! 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 28, 2013 4:45 pm  #1202

holmes23 wrote:

http://anotherbenaddict.tumblr.com/post/59437582061/your-damn-sexy-body-is-going-to-kill-me

BTW, it seems that the scene at Magnusson's place is going to be a thrilling one, with Sherlock and John outwitting the security men, facing unforeseen dangers and so on

Might be like the Milverton story, then?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 28, 2013 5:00 pm  #1203

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

holmes23 wrote:

Sounds great to me :D

That...that picture.... *swoooooooooooon - THUD* 

Oh, and yeah, that does sound great!  ...I'm just worried about what might happen to the boys, all the build up about what the end of series 3 is going to be like has me worrying , and based on what Moffat has said about it, somewhat intrigued and anxious to find out! 

Oh, but white definitely isn't the new purple, at least not for me. White is white, but purple...

As for the end and what might happen to John and/or Sherlock: I'm sure I said this before, but I really hope for something quite dramatic. I'm not sure they'll be able to top the end of series 2, but I hope they'll at least come close. I mean, they made me cry at the end of TRF... and that was unbearable and awesome at the same time. I'd really love to experience something like that again!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 28, 2013 5:04 pm  #1204

Oh I think the team have gone all guns blazing to top series 2.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 28, 2013 5:15 pm  #1205

SolarSystem wrote:

Oh, but white definitely isn't the new purple, at least not for me. White is white, but purple...

Yep .. but that transluent white in the other picture

August 28, 2013 5:23 pm  #1206

kittykat wrote:

holmes23 wrote:

Might be like the Milverton story, then?

Yes, Since Magnusson is the modern Milverton. and the story is very much different from the other ones as it has very few deduction scenes butat the same time a superb one 

August 28, 2013 5:47 pm  #1207

holmes23 wrote:

All he has to do now is dive into a lake, and we'll have a second Mr Darcy.
On closer inspection, we already do- all the fuss about Benedict does remind me of the collective British women's hysterics about Colin Firth after Pride and Prejudice in the mid-90s anyway, and now we've got a white shirt, too- what a lovely repetition of a phenomenon!

(If you're confused, just google Mr Darcy white shirt or have a look at this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/01/28/pride-and-prejudice-200th_n_2566934.html

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

August 28, 2013 5:54 pm  #1208

holmes23 wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Yep .. but that transluent white in the other picture

Oh yes, true, how could I forget about that...? That's a completely different story!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 28, 2013 6:10 pm  #1209

Sherlock in a hospital gown...

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 28, 2013 6:30 pm  #1210

sj4iy wrote:

With a bare backside?

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 28, 2013 7:02 pm  #1211

Kitty!!!! Naughty girl ...alhough you take the words out of my mouth

---------------------------------------
Enjoy the silence
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." - Albert Schweitzer

August 28, 2013 7:04 pm  #1212

August 28, 2013 7:11 pm  #1213

kittykat wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

With a bare backside?

Seconded! I think we're owed a little Sherlock booty , that tease in ASiB was just frustrating! Hehe  

-------------------------------------------------------

August 28, 2013 7:21 pm  #1214

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

With a bare backside?

Seconded! I think we're owed a little Sherlock booty , that tease in ASiB was just frustrating! Hehe  

I hope they'll put the bathtub Arwel teased us with in use!
Maybe John forces Sherlock to take a bath after his time undercover (he did look greasy, after all)...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

August 28, 2013 7:35 pm  #1215

Or poissibly a romantic bath scene With John and Mary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 28, 2013 7:55 pm  #1216

besleybean wrote:

I WOULD TOTALLY VOTE FOR THAT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 28, 2013 7:55 pm  #1217

Btw, what have you guys heard about the scene at Magnussen's house? And WHERE IS MAGNUSSEN'S HOUSE? Is it that place in the tower the other night?? Ugh...confused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 28, 2013 7:56 pm  #1218

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

besleybean wrote:

No naked and soapy Sherlock?

August 28, 2013 7:56 pm  #1219

Perhaps he walks in on them!

August 28, 2013 7:57 pm  #1220

Kerkerian wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

besleybean wrote:

No naked and soapy Sherlock?

Either, really. But I have it bad for Martin.

Board footera