BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2013 4:01 pm  #721

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

Ha ha, I love that one  He looks so bada**!

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 15, 2013 4:16 pm  #722

sj4iy wrote:

Ha ha, I love that one  He looks so bada**!

Which is why I love it! *sigh* 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 15, 2013 4:18 pm  #723

Probably my favorite:

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 15, 2013 4:45 pm  #724

sj4iy wrote:

Probably my favorite:

This one is just incredibly beautiful, a bit melancholic too, and whenever I see it I think it is a perfect homage to the original Victorian setting of the stories. I love those moments when the camera manages to combine the old and the new.  (There is also quite a lot of this to be seen in "the great game".)

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

August 15, 2013 4:49 pm  #725

the_dancing_woman wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

Probably my favorite:

This one is just incredibly beautiful, a bit melancholic too, and whenever I see it I think it is a perfect homage to the original Victorian setting of the stories. I love those moments when the camera manages to combine the old and the new.  (There is also quite a lot of this to be seen in "the great game".)

^ Agreed! 

August 15, 2013 5:09 pm  #726

About the hospital thing...is anybody else getting visions of Benedict in a hospital gown?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 15, 2013 5:14 pm  #727

kittykat wrote:

About the hospital thing...is anybody else getting visions of Benedict in a hospital gown?

Nude with an open back? 

August 15, 2013 5:17 pm  #728

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Nude with an open back? 

Yeah baby! The hospital gown is the new sheet!

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 15, 2013 5:23 pm  #729

kittykat wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Nude with an open back? 

Yeah baby! The hospital gown is the new sheet!

*wolf whistles*  *pictures it...faints* 

I also really like this spoilerly-ish pic 

The boys! 

August 15, 2013 5:34 pm  #730

Aw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 15, 2013 5:35 pm  #731

Martin's face!

August 15, 2013 5:39 pm  #732

kittykat wrote:

Martin's face!

Yeah...*goes all squishy* 

August 15, 2013 5:56 pm  #733

Don't you just want to hug them both?

August 15, 2013 6:09 pm  #734

kittykat wrote:

Don't you just want to hug them both?

Definitely! 

August 15, 2013 7:13 pm  #735

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

I also really like this spoilerly-ish pic 

The boys! 

How absorbed John is, oblivious of his surroundings
Love it

August 15, 2013 7:16 pm  #736

They're possibly trying to be oblivious of the 500 fan girls watching their every move!

Last edited by besleybean (August 15, 2013 7:16 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 15, 2013 7:17 pm  #737

Wouldn't you be the same if standing next to him?

August 15, 2013 9:37 pm  #738

Oh hell - by now I can completely understand everybody, who avoids spoilers for the new series.
Seeing those pictures and trying to make sense of them makes the waiting much more cruel.

I hope they'll come out with a releasedate soon, otherwise I'm going to lose my sanity .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

August 15, 2013 9:40 pm  #739

stoertebeker wrote:

Oh hell - by now I can completely understand everybody, who avoids spoilers for the new series.
Seeing those pictures and trying to make sense of them makes the waiting much more cruel.

I hope they'll come out with a releasedate soon, otherwise I'm going to lose my sanity .

Heh, for me, it eases the pain  It gives me something to do in the meantime XD

August 15, 2013 9:47 pm  #740

As I understand it, the BBC can't give a release date until all three episodes have been filmed and handed in, right? And it takes a month to film an episode?

So if they started on July 29th, it'll be around the same date this month when they finish. Then there's the editing and scoring, so maybe the BBC will have it by mid to late September? Possible late October airdate? Maybe for my birthday!

Board footera