BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2013 9:45 pm  #341

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 2, 2013 9:46 pm  #342

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 2, 2013 9:47 pm  #343

August 2, 2013 9:48 pm  #344

August 2, 2013 9:51 pm  #345

kittykat wrote:

Oh hell, kittykat, can you please stop this?? I need to go to bed now, have to get up early tomorrow morning, so please tell me: How do you expect me to go to sleep with this picture of this man in my head?!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 2, 2013 9:53 pm  #346

SolarSystem wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Oh hell, kittykat, can you please stop this?? I need to go to bed now, have to get up early tomorrow morning, so please tell me: How do you expect me to go to sleep with this picture of this man in my head?!

I regret nothing! I'm still on a high!

August 2, 2013 9:53 pm  #347

Same with me. Can't get it out of my head. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 2, 2013 9:54 pm  #348

SolarSystem wrote:

kittykat wrote:

I have an even bigger one, if you want ;)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 2, 2013 9:54 pm  #349

*bouncing around the room*

August 2, 2013 9:56 pm  #350

Thank you, kittycat!!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 2, 2013 9:58 pm  #351

Mattlocked wrote:

Thank you, kittycat!!

I've finally calmed down enough to think properly again!

And you're welcome

August 2, 2013 9:58 pm  #352

Oh, you dreadful, dreadful lot! Have a little pity with a fangirl that needs to get some sleep right now. I'll probably drool on my pillow in my sleep...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 2, 2013 10:01 pm  #353

Sherlock looks so nervous, it's kind of cute.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 2, 2013 10:03 pm  #354

Understandable; he has no idea how John will react and he wants his friend to welcome him back but isn't sure what will happen

August 2, 2013 10:07 pm  #355

kittykat wrote:

Understandable; he has no idea how John will react and he wants his friend to welcome him back but isn't sure what will happen

Knowing what happens, I think he should be nervous XD

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 2, 2013 10:08 pm  #356

sj4iy wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Knowing what happens, I think he should be nervous XD

Oh yes!

August 2, 2013 10:34 pm  #357

Swanpride wrote:

The beard puzzles me...because I can't remember seeing it on any of the footage which was filmed of the filming by fans.

What beard?

August 2, 2013 10:56 pm  #358

Yeah, I knew about the moustache already, it was in the spoilers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 2, 2013 11:05 pm  #359

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Yeah, I knew about the moustache already, it was in the spoilers.

Me too. And one of the first things I thought was, he looks...more like the Victorian Watson with that 'stache , it does kinda creep me out, though in a good-natured way . There was this "setlock" picture I saw of him in costume, a couple of pics actually, and the clothes he's wearing in them...look almost Sherlockian, the longish coat, and the scarf, two things John never wore before...seeing that made me so sad, poor John 

-------------------------------------------------------

August 2, 2013 11:09 pm  #360

Yeah, there are a ton of spoilers with the mustache.  It was a pretty big talking point XD

Like this:

Last edited by sj4iy (August 2, 2013 11:16 pm)

Board footera