BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 1, 2013 8:07 pm  #321

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

SusiGo wrote:

Not for sure. But he's quite an important character in The Empty House so I suppose they will include him one way or the other. 

Someone drugs, kidnaps and tries to kill John...so it might be a safe bet

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

August 1, 2013 8:36 pm  #322

There was a guy cast a while ago, back when they were just about to film Episode 1. He definitely looked like a bad guy and I thought at the time he might be Moran. It was a slightly unusual name which I can't remember now. I posted a pic of him somewhere but I'm pretty sure it was in The Game Is On thread, which is like 71 pages long now and I'm not going to search through every single one for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 1, 2013 8:37 pm  #323

Ahh, good old Sherlockology...found it on there:

http://www.sherlockology.com/news/2013/3/11/read-through-roundup-110313

That guy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 1, 2013 8:38 pm  #324

Yeah all the speculation seemed to be about Moran, then all of a sudden we are given Milverton...why are all Conan Doyles' villains' Ms' and is that where Fleming got ' M' from?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 1, 2013 8:38 pm  #325

You're right, I saw him, too, but can't remember the name. I'll post it if I should find him. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 1, 2013 8:39 pm  #326

Thanks Boss, I remember now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 1, 2013 8:41 pm  #327

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Ahh, good old Sherlockology...found it on there:

http://www.sherlockology.com/news/2013/3/11/read-through-roundup-110313

That guy.

Love that pic of Benedict and Martin!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 1, 2013 8:43 pm  #328

I was gonna say that.
Slightly distracted from looking for Moran, by seeing our boys.

August 1, 2013 8:44 pm  #329

No wonder they get on so well! 

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 1, 2013 8:46 pm  #330

2 top actors, bright and with a sense of humour.

August 1, 2013 8:50 pm  #331

Ha ha, just read an article interviewing Moffat (for Doctor Who) where he said this:

"We have a philosophy that anything we shot outside we had to own up to but the rest of it…"

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

August 1, 2013 8:50 pm  #332

Shhh, you're supposed to be talking about Moran.

August 1, 2013 8:52 pm  #333

Well, to be fair, I think that's his general philosophy regarding spoilers

August 1, 2013 9:08 pm  #334

That's true. People see the stuff that is shot outside and there's no denying certain things.

August 1, 2013 9:43 pm  #335

What Susi said.

*goes back to wallowing in the spoilery goodness*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 2, 2013 9:19 pm  #336

Yay! First preview of season 3, if very short!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llGXWICGsD4

It doesn't tell us much, it doesn't even tell us if the scene in the restaurant is really going to be the reunion- maybe Sherlock will chicken out (the look on his face!) at the last moment and flee, and then John looks up from the menu he's reading and thinks he's heard something or seen a movement in his peripheral vision, but no one's there...

But still- squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

August 2, 2013 9:21 pm  #337

I'm still shaking here!

August 2, 2013 9:22 pm  #338

I agree...that look on his face is just priceless.  Unsurety, anxiety...you read everything on it.  He also looks worn down, as well.  I think the reunion ends up being in the kebab restaurant afterwards, and that John gets kicked out of the fancy restaurant because of a mix-up.

August 2, 2013 9:42 pm  #339

Okay, I made some screencaps from the preview!

August 2, 2013 9:44 pm  #340

Board footera