BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2014 4:37 pm  #2241

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

Ozma wrote:

who do you not want to die?

Sherlock, John, Molly, Lestrade or Mrs. Hudson ...anyone else, I can deal with. It's not that I don't like Mycroft, but I could deal with him dying. Those five though.....

-------------------------------------------------------

January 10, 2014 4:42 pm  #2242

It's Anderson.  Anderson is going to die saving Sherlock.  *giggle*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 10, 2014 4:42 pm  #2243

The suspense is too much!  Augh!!  The more I think about it the more possibilities there seem to be for who is going to be killed.  My biggest fear at the moment...what if they made Mary's character so likeable because they're going to kill John and have Mary take his place in the next season?  I just don't even know what to think anymore...

January 10, 2014 4:43 pm  #2244

Ozma wrote:

Same as Mark (sorry, wanted to embed the tweet but it obvs didn't work!

Sherlock - His Last Vow. Sometimes somebody has to die. Sunday BBC1, 8.30. #sherlocklives

Is it just me or are those people simply pure evil? 

January 10, 2014 4:44 pm  #2245

I'm gonna call a double bluff and say it's Mary. 

January 10, 2014 4:45 pm  #2246

Weirdness wrote:

The suspense is too much! Augh!! The more I think about it the more possibilities there seem to be for who is going to be killed. My biggest fear at the moment...what if they made Mary's character so likeable because they're going to kill John and have Mary take his place in the next season? I just don't even know what to think anymore...

or we could just be stuck with Mary and John and the sacred family.

January 10, 2014 4:46 pm  #2247

silverblaze wrote:

I'm gonna call a double bluff and say it's Mary. 

I really like Mary in this but I can honestly say I'd be relieved.  I can't see it working out well if she sticks around.

January 10, 2014 4:47 pm  #2248

Ozma wrote:

Weirdness wrote:

The suspense is too much! Augh!! The more I think about it the more possibilities there seem to be for who is going to be killed. My biggest fear at the moment...what if they made Mary's character so likeable because they're going to kill John and have Mary take his place in the next season? I just don't even know what to think anymore...

I doubt they would go that route, at least not for the rest of the series...they just wouldn't. Not only is it completely against canon, the show would suffer from a permanent rift between Sherlock and John like that, it just wouldn't be right to have him never living in 221b again....

January 10, 2014 4:50 pm  #2249

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Ozma wrote:

Weirdness wrote:

I doubt they would go that route, at least not for the rest of the series...they just wouldn't. Not only is it completely against canon, the show would suffer from a permanent rift between Sherlock and John like that, it just wouldn't be right to have him never living in 221b again....

Yeah, I suppose they wouldn't go that far against canon.  I don't doubt that they would possibly leave a cliffhanger that suggested something along those lines though.

January 10, 2014 4:50 pm  #2250

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Ozma wrote:

Weirdness wrote:

So you do think that John will move back in, at some point (either in this ep or in the future anyway)?

January 10, 2014 4:52 pm  #2251

Ozma wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Ozma wrote:

So you do think that John will move back in, at some point (either in this ep or in the future anyway)?

I do think so yes, when and how and why....I don't know, but I have very little doubt that eventually John will move back in.

January 10, 2014 4:53 pm  #2252

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Ozma wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

I do think so yes, when and how and why....I don't know, but I have very little doubt that eventually John will move back in.

I do love you.

January 10, 2014 4:55 pm  #2253

Ozma wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Ozma wrote:

I do love you.

The bottom line is, the show would suffer if that didn't happen eventually. And as much as the Mofftiss likes to mess with canon, going that far off course just wouldn't make sense for Sherlock geeks like them . So we may see some rough times first, but John moving back in at some point is a near guarantee. 

January 10, 2014 4:56 pm  #2254

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Ozma wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

I do love you.

The bottom line is, the show would suffer if that didn't happen eventually. And as much as the Mofftiss likes to mess with canon, going that far off course just wouldn't make sense for Sherlock geeks like them . So we may see some rough times first, but John moving back in at some point is a near guarantee. 

yes. Sherlock also wants him to. He hasn't found a new flatmate.

January 10, 2014 4:57 pm  #2255

Weirdness wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Ozma wrote:

Yeah, I suppose they wouldn't go that far against canon. I don't doubt that they would possibly leave a cliffhanger that suggested something along those lines though.

^ I could see them doing that, yeah....evil-doers 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (January 10, 2014 4:57 pm)

January 10, 2014 4:57 pm  #2256

I really can't see John, Mary and a baby. John and Mary could be alright for a while, although I do hope that they won't keep her forever. If they really do have the baby and the show's still good, then I award Mofftiss my personal Oscar, because that just doesn't seem possible.

January 10, 2014 4:58 pm  #2257

Hera wrote:

I really can't see John, Mary and a baby. John and Mary could be alright for a while, although I do hope that they won't keep her forever. If they really do have the baby and the show's still good, then I award Mofftiss my personal Oscar, because that just doesn't seem possible.

my sentiments exactly. I also love you, Hera.

January 10, 2014 5:02 pm  #2258

Ozma wrote:

Hera wrote:

my sentiments exactly. I also love you, Hera.

Completely agreed! 

January 10, 2014 5:07 pm  #2259

I love you guys, too. I wouldn't survive the next few days without you!   ... By the way, not that I don't like Mary or Amanda - I think Amanda's Mary is the best possible Mary - but I love John and Sherlock together. I want a love story with John and Sherlock (not sexually, just bromance) and I want them to solve cases and get into lots of trouble. And - if John isn't a horrible husband and father, which I certainly don't hope - that's not possible with a whole family at home. I would hate my husband if he constantly risked his life.

Last edited by Hera (January 10, 2014 5:11 pm)

January 10, 2014 5:11 pm  #2260

Hera wrote:

I love you guys, too. I wouldn't survive the next few days without you!   ... By the way, not that I don't like Mary or Amanda - I think Amanda's Mary is the best possible Mary - but I love John and Sherlock together. I want a love story with John and Sherlock (not sexually, just bromance) and - if John isn't a horrible father, which I certainly don't hope - that's not possible with family.

Are you sure you're not actually me??

Board footera