BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2014 1:10 pm  #2201

Re: Series 3 discussion SPOILER THREAD!!! WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!

the_dancing_woman wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

Sherlock series 3 finale: 12 teasers for 'His Last Vow'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s129/sherlock/news/a542713/sherlock-series-3-finale-12-teasers-for-his-last-vow.html

No major spoilers but might still be more than you want to know if you're in total avoidance

Can say that I am very much looking forward to #12!.

I quite liked reading this, except for #5, but we all knew it was coming. I don't think it's Mycroft, Gatiss is too much in love with this character to have 'himself' killed off, just my guess of course. Still sort of think Mary is the one who has to make the ultimate sacrifice so to speak.
But I liked all the other hints. So they will be following along the lines of the Milverton story in the canon and Sherlock ends up with a girlfriend, can't wait to see this.
I also love that we are going to find out some things about John. With the first two episodes centred mainly around Sherlock and how his character has developed I think it really is time for an in-depth analysis of John Watson!

I guarantee that you will be shocked by who dies in this episode.  You would NEVER guess this person.

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

January 10, 2014 1:23 pm  #2202

"I guarantee that you will be shocked by who dies in this episode.  You would NEVER guess this person."

At this rate the person who dies Sunday might be me!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 10, 2014 1:24 pm  #2203

tonnaree wrote:

"I guarantee that you will be shocked by who dies in this episode.  You would NEVER guess this person."

*raises hand* Not if I die first 

-------------------------------------------------------

January 10, 2014 1:52 pm  #2204

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

*raises hand* Not if I die first 

Gooood, from what I know of, this can indeed actually happen! Several times! In a row!!

The Game is On!

January 10, 2014 2:02 pm  #2205

sj4iy wrote:

the_dancing_woman wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

Sherlock series 3 finale: 12 teasers for 'His Last Vow'
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s129/sherlock/news/a542713/sherlock-series-3-finale-12-teasers-for-his-last-vow.html

No major spoilers but might still be more than you want to know if you're in total avoidance

Can say that I am very much looking forward to #12!.

I quite liked reading this, except for #5, but we all knew it was coming. I don't think it's Mycroft, Gatiss is too much in love with this character to have 'himself' killed off, just my guess of course. Still sort of think Mary is the one who has to make the ultimate sacrifice so to speak.
But I liked all the other hints. So they will be following along the lines of the Milverton story in the canon and Sherlock ends up with a girlfriend, can't wait to see this.
I also love that we are going to find out some things about John. With the first two episodes centred mainly around Sherlock and how his character has developed I think it really is time for an in-depth analysis of John Watson!

I guarantee that you will be shocked by who dies in this episode. You would NEVER guess this person.

The most unlikely person to die is imo Sherlock. Not again or? I mean isn´t His las Bow not the other story in which Holmes dies?

January 10, 2014 2:10 pm  #2206

"You would NEVER guess this person."

That's it!  I'm calling it.

Anderson dies a violent bloody heroic death jumping in front of a bullet meant for Sherlock!  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 10, 2014 2:10 pm  #2207

No, not dieing in canon (at least). Just retired. :-)

January 10, 2014 2:11 pm  #2208

tonnaree wrote:

"You would NEVER guess this person."

That's it!  I'm calling it.

Anderson dies a violent bloody heroic death jumping in front of a bullet meant for Sherlock!  

I could live with that. (Sounds a bit more heartless than it's meant to.)
It would be devastating if they let Lestrade die.

Last edited by Criosdan (January 10, 2014 2:12 pm)

-----------------------------
“Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”
Terry Pratchett - A Hat Full of Sky

January 10, 2014 3:09 pm  #2209

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Ozma wrote:

there'll be another shirt made after sunday for sure, so maybe you want to wait for that one

Hm....any particular reason? Is there a special line or something that'll likely be made into a t-shirt? 

Yes

January 10, 2014 3:12 pm  #2210

sj4iy wrote:

I guarantee that you will be shocked by who dies in this episode. You would NEVER guess this person.

I agree.
Did you see Sue Vertue's tweet?

Unless..unless the preview we have been to was a fake one, to throw everybody off, because they knew people were going to share spoilers. Could be.

January 10, 2014 3:25 pm  #2211

Swanpride wrote:

What if they kill Mycroft? Or Lestrade?

The character that dies is huge. Mycroft is, Lestrade not so much.

January 10, 2014 3:28 pm  #2212

Ozma wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

I agree.
Did you see Sue Vertue's tweet?

Unless..unless the preview we have been to was a fake one, to throw everybody off, because they knew people were going to share spoilers. Could be.

Ha ha, that's awesome.  I can't wait to see the reaction XD

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

January 10, 2014 3:28 pm  #2213

Ozma wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

Huge? Hm...so, I'm thinking it's probably one of these people;

Sherlock
John
(we know it can't be either of those two ^ , just can't be)
Mary
Mycroft
CAM

Depending on how close they stick with the original story, I think I can guess who it is. 

January 10, 2014 3:30 pm  #2214

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Ozma wrote:

Swanpride wrote:

Sherlock
John
Mary
Mycroft
CAM

Depending on how close they stick with the original story, I think I can guess who it is. 

but you have to admit, if they kill off Mycroft, Sherlock will be well and truly F**KED....

January 10, 2014 3:32 pm  #2215

Ozma wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Ozma wrote:

Sherlock
John
Mary
Mycroft
CAM

but you have to admit, if they kill off Mycroft, Sherlock will be well and truly F**KED....

Yeah, and there would certainly be significant drawbacks  ...I highly doubt it'll be Mycroft, so.....hm. 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (January 10, 2014 3:33 pm)

January 10, 2014 3:38 pm  #2216

I am well and truly convinced that the preview they set up was of a fake episode.

Either that, or they locked us all in a room and filled with an invisible volatile drug that made us all see things.

These people are good.

Last edited by Ozma (January 10, 2014 3:40 pm)

January 10, 2014 3:45 pm  #2217

Oooh, maybe it was the HOUND drug? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 10, 2014 3:45 pm  #2218

In that other thread about the Q&A somebody wrote that there was someone at the Q&A whose name can't be mentioned. So, does this someone whose name can't be mentioned maybe have something to do with someone dying in HLV...?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 10, 2014 3:48 pm  #2219

SolarSystem wrote:

In that other thread about the Q&A somebody wrote that there was someone at the Q&A whose name can't be mentioned. So, does this someone whose name can't be mentioned maybe have something to do with someone dying in HLV...?

lol, wow! Sherlock would be so jealous to know that we have such interesting mysteries to solve.

I think this person whose name can't be mentioned defintely has to do with somebody dying, but I can't guarantee it's the somebody that dies in this episode.

January 10, 2014 3:51 pm  #2220

Well, since it was also mentioned in that other thread that Moffat said of himself that he's constantly telling lies... there's one name popping up in my head now, but I don't dare to write it down here.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

Board footera