BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2013 6:41 am  #81

Re: Clues to S3 Ep 3 title hidden in Series 2 repeats

Thanks everybody for posting the clue here! Sounds like you guys had fun watching it

So I'm quite sure the title's going to be some variation of His Last Bow.
BUT, I'm not really worried that it might be the last season of Sherlock... Moffat definitely stated that there's going to be a cliffhanger at the end of episode 3 - it doesn't make sense to have a cliffhanger without a subsequent episode to show the solution.
Also, even if series 4 hasn't been officially confirmed yet: if Benedict said he wants to continue the show, why in the world would Moftiss end it? They enjoy it far too much and they're immensely succesful with it. They already know that fans will stick to the show, even it they have to wait forever in between seasons *sigh*

And, they the kings of evil fan teasing - they absolutely know that we're all gonna be worrying like crazy after a title like that so I refuse to worry, hehe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead." 

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

July 13, 2013 7:32 am  #82

Some people are thinking:  His Last Blog?
Could something be happening to John?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 13, 2013 7:40 am  #83

Oh dear, that would certainly mirror the series 2 cliffhanger quite 'nicely'...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I asked you for one more miracle. I asked you to stop being dead." 

"I heard you."

(The Empty Hearse)

July 13, 2013 8:12 am  #84

Someone was asking for pics how the clues appeared on the screen. Here you are:

http://dudeufugly.tumblr.com/post/55285179257/credit-for-pic-2-3-title-series-3-episode-3

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 13, 2013 8:16 am  #85

Thanks for posting.,
I tried last night and failed...such a  Luddite!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 13, 2013 8:48 am  #86

OOOH, His Last Blog is a great idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 13, 2013 8:49 am  #87

sj4iy wrote:

kittykat wrote:

sj4iy wrote:

What spoilers?  I don't think there are any for episode 3 yet.

There are spoilers out there on the internet...

For episode 3?  How?  They don't even start filming episode 3 until August.

Feel free to post any ideas for the end of Ep 3 right here: http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=3328

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 13, 2013 12:16 pm  #88

besleybean wrote:

Some people are thinking:  His Last Blog?
Could something be happening to John?!

Ah, that would be interesting...and certainly in keeping with that they've said about the ending of season 3, I'm all nervous about that  ...The Reichenbach Fall was legendary for all the emotions it provoked, there are very few things I can imagine being worse than that, something happening to John is one of them...maybe it'll be a Three Garrideb situation? Except maybe we won't know it was only minor wound...they just can't kill off John, they can't, and they just couldn't leave us hanging with something like an injured John (meaning there would have to be a season 4)  that...THAT would be evil!  At this point, something happening to John at the end of season 3 feels very likely, as I said, very few things (from my pov) could compete with the emotional upheavel of the end of season 2. 

Last edited by SilverMoonDragonB (July 13, 2013 12:25 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------

July 13, 2013 1:30 pm  #89

All I know is what I've read from set reports from people who were present during filming. I don't know which episodes they're from, but I know what I've read.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 13, 2013 1:37 pm  #90

kittykat wrote:

All I know is what I've read from set reports from people who were present during filming. I don't know which episodes they're from, but I know what I've read.

Okay, then those would be episodes 1 and 2.  They won't start shooting episode 3 until next month.  Unless they have a TARDIS ;)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 13, 2013 5:21 pm  #91

Boss, I love how the new forum part is His ... ... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 13, 2013 5:24 pm  #92

Mattlocked wrote:

Someone was asking for pics how the clues appeared on the screen. Here you are:

http://dudeufugly.tumblr.com/post/55285179257/credit-for-pic-2-3-title-series-3-episode-3

Thanks for sharing the link, Mattlocked! I've been wondering too 

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 17, 2013 9:46 pm  #93

I have an idea...maybe they got confused between Sherlock and the DW 50th anniversary special and the title is "His last bow tie"!

July 17, 2013 10:09 pm  #94

biscuitbear wrote:

I have an idea...maybe they got confused between Sherlock and the DW 50th anniversary special and the title is "His last bow tie"!

Man, now I'll cry even harder XD

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 18, 2013 9:52 am  #95

Ooh.

July 19, 2013 1:25 pm  #96

It's Friday again, Hounds is on tonight!

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

July 19, 2013 1:30 pm  #97

Yay.

July 19, 2013 1:32 pm  #98

But you will keep us in the loop, will you!  Since many of us will not be able to watch it.

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 19, 2013 1:32 pm  #99

Get ready people! I'm really excited to find out whether it's 'last' as we expected, or some other word. Aksjakdas the countdown begins!! This time I'll remember to leave my subtitles on throughout the entire episode!

July 19, 2013 1:33 pm  #100

Mary Me wrote:

But you will keep us in the loop, will you!  Since many of us will not be able to watch it.

Oh, of course! We're all in this together

Board footera