BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 17, 2013 12:36 pm  #21

Re: Top Gear - The Batch in a reasonably-priced car on July 14!

Anyone know when it's airing on BBC America? (or if?)

*******************************************************************************************************************
I haven't disappeared completely, I've just been busy writing

July 17, 2013 12:57 pm  #22

There you are. Have fun. 

Benedict Cumberbatch finally takes the infamous hot lap on the ever popular BBC show Top Gear this month. His appearance is set to take place in the third part of Series 20, which will be broadcast in the UK on July 14 2013 on BBC Two at 20:00BST and the USA on BBC America on July 22 at 8.30pm/7.30C. - See more at: http://sherlockology.tumblr.com/post/54623663042/benedict-top-gear#sthash.uaul6qUz.dpuf

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 17, 2013 5:57 pm  #23

Thank you, Susi!

*******************************************************************************************************************

July 23, 2013 12:12 pm  #24

Finally watched it about 11:30 last night. I totally admit to fast-forwarding to Benedict just so I could hear him talk, lol. Anyway, excellent, as always, though I think the "fake punch" was cute. And omg, that intense look when he corrected the tall man (I truly did not get his name) about saying that "two men can work closely together and not <missed that word, think it was "necessarily"> be shagging!" My heart melted. Yeah, that was fun and a good way to end a really long and miserable day

I enjoy seeing people just being themselves and there's no doubt in my mind with that grin and laugh. Well-done!

July 24, 2013 6:17 am  #25

Tall man= Jeremy Clarkson. This week Hugh Jackman was the guest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 24, 2013 11:55 am  #26

Davina wrote:

Tall man= Jeremy Clarkson. This week Hugh Jackman was the guest.

Thanks, Davina! I was simply too busy fangirling to pay much attention (I am not really a "car" person by any stretch of the imagination, lol!) Hugh Jackman? Hmmm....may have to start recording these. I'll tell hubby they are for him, wonder if he will catch on??????

Board footera