BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2014 10:38 pm  #101

Re: How will Series 3 end? (CONTAINS SPOILER DISCUSSION)

Yeah, that's just it...the thing about that is...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 10, 2014 11:43 pm  #102

Now I'm starting to think about Molly's 'Tom' and how much he resembles Sherlock.  Can we really have our darling Molly engaged and no longer smitten with Sherlock because of this guy? That cute little unrequited love theme running throughout the show can't be over yet, can it?  Maybe Tom will be the one dispatched in a case of mistaken identity for Sherlock or something.  Not that I give a fig about him so it certainly won't break my heart 

I'm not really being serious here - just toying around with crazy ideas. I'm basically scared to death about what the real ending will bring

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 10, 2014 11:44 pm  #103

but it was quite obvious from TSoT how smitten Molly still is with Sherlock, though

January 11, 2014 12:52 am  #104

Yes, she's trying desperately to make Tom into 'Sherlock' and it's not going very well.  She'll have to own up to herself and him soon I think.
"Meat dagger!" Ye gads! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 11, 2014 8:38 am  #105

I also suspect Tom may know Molly's still in love with Sherlock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 11, 2014 11:39 am  #106

Awww.

January 11, 2014 11:53 am  #107

Well, it's either one of three things:

1. Tom knows Molly loves Sherlock, so he's trying to be the "fantasy man" she wants

2. Molly has tried to make him into Sherlock

3. Or she was attracted to Tom because he looked so much like him in the first place

Wonder if we'll get to find out eventually?

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

January 11, 2014 11:58 am  #108

sj4iy wrote:

Well, it's either one of three things:

1. Tom knows Molly loves Sherlock, so he's trying to be the "fantasy man" she wants

2. Molly has tried to make him into Sherlock

But we all know - and I'm sure Molly does too -  that that will never happen because there can only be one Sherlock hehe

January 11, 2014 9:03 pm  #109

You mean sex!

January 11, 2014 9:41 pm  #110

I have found myself wondering about Tom. So far really all he's done as a character is stand next to Molly.  And yet he was featured in some of the major promotional cast photos.

It seems he must have some more of a roll to play in this series before it's over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 12, 2014 7:42 pm  #111

Perhaps in a case of mistaken identity, Tom will meet his fate instead of Sherlock.

Board footera