BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 3, 2013 3:22 pm  #1

Hi ! I'm new.

Before to tell anything, I want to tell that I know my English is not perfect because I'm French and I learn English since three years.

How I knew Sherlock ? 
It was a Friday, my mum was watching a bored serie and she zapped on a channel which was broadcasting "Sherlock". It was "The Hounds Of Baskervilles" when I saw that, I was like: "Okay, It was... Special, very special." So the Saturday, I watched all the episode of the serie and I was in love, because it's so clever and so... So not all the others series.

Me and just me.

Now I will try to tell who I am. I'm a girl, I'm 14, I love draw, read watch series and films and... That's all !
If I'm here it's because I love Sherlock (of course) and because I want to be better in English. So i hope become better in English while I'm talking here.

Thanks to have read !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Each picture told a story; mysterious often to my undeveloped understanding and imperfect feelings, yet ever profoundly interesting.
 ~Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte

Nous avons beau tailler de notre mieux le bloc mystérieux dont notre vie est faite, la veine noire de la destinée y reparaît toujours. ~Les Misérables, Victor Hugo

July 3, 2013 3:33 pm  #2

Re: Hi ! I'm new.

What a cute introduction, Savoureux!
Nice to have you with us. Have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 3, 2013 4:00 pm  #3

Yes, welcome and enjoy! And don't worry, many of us are non-native-speakers 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 3, 2013 4:23 pm  #4

Very, very special, that's a good way to describe it. And the reason for our obsession. Welcome and have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 3, 2013 4:51 pm  #5

Bienvenue! Hello and welcome to the forum. Your English will get better reading and writing on this forum. Love your use of the word zapped! Sigh at your use of a passage from Jane Eyre in your signature. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 3, 2013 5:39 pm  #6

Thanks everyone !
@Davine: I didn't know how to tell so I tried with "zapped" ! Jane Eyre is a wonderful book...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Each picture told a story; mysterious often to my undeveloped understanding and imperfect feelings, yet ever profoundly interesting.
 ~Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte

Nous avons beau tailler de notre mieux le bloc mystérieux dont notre vie est faite, la veine noire de la destinée y reparaît toujours. ~Les Misérables, Victor Hugo

July 6, 2013 7:16 pm  #7

Hey there. Welcome to the forum and this is definitely a great place to practice your English whilst having fun at the same time. 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 12, 2013 9:57 pm  #8

Welcome at this forum Savoureux ^^ I hope you like it here!!  The Sherlockian family is growing bigger and bigger ^^

To all who read this ; have a great summer!!  Greetings from the Netherlands, Foy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

Board footera