BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2013 12:50 pm  #21

Re: It happened to me too...

Deilenn, you've never been in Cracow?! How is this possible? In my opinion it's the most beautiful polish city, that's why I moved here a year ago. It was quite a shock for me, cause I moved from the ugliest city in Poland (Łódź) to the most beautiful... But I don't regret ;)
I love Gdańsk too, the atmosphere is amazing. Sopot is also very nice, it's one of my three favourite cities at the seaside (alongside with Gdańsk and Świnoujście).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi.

"Dear God. What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring." - Sherlock Holmes.

http://koktajl-kulturowy.blogspot.com/

July 4, 2013 2:15 pm  #22

Hello Ginger, and welcome to the forum!

I have a friend called Ginger who is also a Sherlockian and a pretty good Sherlock cosplayer. Soooo...why do they call you Ginger? Is that your actual name, or is it just because you have ginger hair, or for some other random reason?

And sorry for being so nosy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 4, 2013 2:25 pm  #23

Hi Sherlock ;)
No, Ginger is not my name (it's Justyna, btw, but in english it may be Justine). I don't have ginger hair now (I tend to change my hair colour at least once a year), but a few years ago I actually was a redhead and I always loved ginger beer. I was on the vacation with my friends back then and they started connect these two facts and call me Ginger. It never changed, even when I dyed my hair again ;)
It's nothing wrong with being nosy ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi.

"Dear God. What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring." - Sherlock Holmes.

http://koktajl-kulturowy.blogspot.com/

July 4, 2013 2:27 pm  #24

Ah cool. Nice story!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 4, 2013 6:51 pm  #25

Ginger, as for your username, I must say it could match me because I myself have ginger hair xD

Oh so Cracow gave you a shock ;p Maybe it'll happen to me too when I finally visit it :] And I agree about Gdańsk, it's indeed a beautiful city. I'm quite often there I once got lost in the old town, heh ;]

Davina, may I know what's the other town you're talking about?

The Road goes ever on and on...

July 4, 2013 9:57 pm  #26

Hello there Ginger!  Welcome to the Forum!  I am also obsessed with everything British as of late...well more so everything that BC has played in.  I am sick of American shows, I actually don't watch them because they are just all the same or that dreadful reality.  It seems that everything I watch anyways is from BBC but I can't believe I haven't come across Sherlock before!

I have to thank Benedict Cumberbatch's performance in the new Star Trek movie for that :D  That man is amazing.

July 12, 2013 9:44 pm  #27

Welcome at this forum Ginger ^^ Hope you like it here!!  The Sherlockian family is growing bigger and bigger ^^

To all who read this ; have a great summer!!  Greetings from the Netherlands, Foy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"

*Sherlock: This is your heart. And you should never let it rule your head. You could have chosen any random number and walked out of here today with everything you worked for. But you just couldn't resist it, could you? I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof.
-Irene Adler: Everything I said, it's not real. I was just playing the game.
*Sherlock: I know. And this is just losing. {I AM SHERLOCKED}.

Board footera