BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 21, 2017 8:53 pm  #101

Re: Have you ever had any dreams about him?

Yikes, besley!

That sounds like it turned into a nice dream - except for the being lost part.  It reminds me a little bit of my dream I had a couple days ago where I met David Bowie (except in that one I had time travelled to 1974 and he was actually giving autographs at a set place, but in that dream we spoke briefly and I just happened to see him on the subway before the autograph place).

Last edited by Yitzock (January 21, 2017 8:54 pm)

Clueing for looks.

January 21, 2017 9:31 pm  #102

*hands Besley some TD-12 to deal with that one* Yikes!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 21, 2017 9:32 pm  #103

Thank you,dear.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 23, 2017 11:47 am  #104

This morning I woke from a dream about Benedict, I wish I had posted it then because I've already forgotten some of it...

I was trying on some jeans in a shop, and there was a tv screen with a show on it I'd never seen before. I realised it was a new series starring Benedict. He had an American accent like the one he recently used in the Jimmy Kimmel Fallon cop sketch. I don't remember the plot of the show, but it was so good I wanted to keep trying on jeans so that I could watch all of it.

Edit: I always get those two mixed up!

Last edited by Meretricious (January 23, 2017 11:54 am)

January 23, 2017 12:39 pm  #105

I wouldn't mind seeing a new show with Benedict either!

Also, Besley, I wonder how come I didn't have a similar dream after TLD. They were really good together, and we haven't seen Sherlock so relaxed in ages. And that scene in 221b where Sherlock shrugs off his dressing gown in the hottest way possible... well.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 23, 2017 7:53 pm  #106

Phwoar...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 23, 2017 8:35 pm  #107

I rest my case.

-----

January 23, 2017 8:53 pm  #108

Great shot.

January 24, 2017 2:45 am  #109

That dream sounds pretty entertaining!

Clueing for looks.

January 24, 2017 8:12 am  #110

I do have to agree there! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 12, 2017 11:30 am  #111

I dreamt that for some reason I had to drive Benedict to an award show and when we got to the venue there was nowhere to park so I had to park a little way away and we had to walk there. As we were walking we were just chatting about random things and at one point I realised I didn't want to annoy him or overstep my boundaries as his driver haha and I said something like do you want me to keep walking with you or do you want to walk there by yourself and he was like oh no no you can come with me to the show and I was super happy. We get to the red carpet and we're just standing around chatting and I asked him what he liked to wear better, ties or bow ties (he was looking really good in a black suit, shirt and tie) and he said he'd have to have a think but then we got distracted by someone saying that the venue wasn't ready yet so everyone would have to wait a while for the award show to start. Benedict decided he wanted to go for a walk instead of waiting and we somehow ended up walking in a really cute village with thatched roof cottages and we found a garden on a hill that overlooked the beautiful countryside. Benedict saved me from a wasp that landed on me haha and then I woke up.

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

February 12, 2017 11:49 am  #112

Wow, what a lovely dream! We are trying so hard to be respectful of his privacy even if it's not real!

I remember a similarly warm & fuzzy feeling dream from a while back. Benedict was reading a bed time story for my kid and making annotations on the margins of the story book. At first I was all aww and oohh and then I really wanted to see what he had written, but didn't get a chance. Still wondering! lol

-----

February 12, 2017 12:02 pm  #113

Haha yeah!

Aww that sounds super sweet! It's funny when you wake up and you're left wondering what would have happened next.

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

February 12, 2017 3:16 pm  #114

Those both sound like really nice dreams.

Clueing for looks.

February 13, 2017 2:19 pm  #115

Awwwww, Lis, what a lovely dream!

And yeah, very true, ewige, it really is amazing how we are all the shy and overly concerned persons in our dreams we would probably be in reality as well if we met Benedict. Apparently it is a deep wish to not annoy him by all means but to get along well (and how we are so happy when that happens) and this is unconciously showing in our dreams. :D

Last night I dreamt about him/Sherlock again, too. It was more a Sherlock dream though, so I'm going to write it fown in the other thread about Sherlock dreams.

Last edited by Rache (February 13, 2017 2:36 pm)

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

February 13, 2017 5:50 pm  #116

Such lovely dreams! 

I've had some similar dreams too, per the being shy or not wanting to overstep boundaries. Interesting! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 13, 2017 5:59 pm  #117

Wait wut? There is a separate thread about Sherlock dreams?

-----

February 13, 2017 6:00 pm  #118

My thoughts entirely!

February 13, 2017 6:05 pm  #119

Yeah, it's often hard to tell in a dream whether it's Ben or Sherlock 

Last edited by ewige (February 13, 2017 6:06 pm)

-----

February 13, 2017 9:58 pm  #120

Other topic is here.  I've posted in it a few times before.  It's actually how I found this forum in the first place:
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=81&p=15

Last edited by Yitzock (February 13, 2017 9:59 pm)

Clueing for looks.

Board footera