BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 23, 2013 8:22 pm  #1

Fun with non-Sherlockians.

Sorry, I don't mean the title to sound cruel.
It's just that 1 of my Twitter pals is giving us a blow by blow account of her pal's 1st viewing of Reichenbach and it's hilarious.
He has just tweeted her: Phew, turns out Moriarty is an actor. Looks like he even had Sherlock fooled!

This got me thinking:  what other hialrious misunderstandings could a 1st viewing of any of the episodes bring?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 27, 2013 3:30 am  #2

Re: Fun with non-Sherlockians.

Mycroft being an ultra-villain - the 'mother'-scene made most of my friends splutter

June 27, 2013 5:41 am  #3

Oh yes, they do like playing with us.
I confess I fell for both Mycroft and John being Moriarty.
Having said that, I think most of us got the taxi driver thing way befiore Sherlock!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 27, 2013 5:17 pm  #4

I love watching Sherlock with different classes. You can watch about 25 pupils simultaniously realising that Mycroft is the brother...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 3, 2013 4:15 am  #5

Schmiezi wrote:

I love watching Sherlock with different classes. You can watch about 25 pupils simultaniously realising that Mycroft is the brother...

Now, that is an image that will stay with me for the day. Brilliant!

February 19, 2014 1:26 am  #6

Jim from IT is Moriarty

February 21, 2014 1:11 am  #7

That is hilarious!
I especially like the bit that the tweeting friend was relieved that Moriaty was just an actor!!
-Too funny!!

"He's cluing for looks" ~ fave quote to date!
Cracks me up always!

Board footera