BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 28, 2015 4:10 pm  #61

Re: Hannibal

For some reason I don't worry at all. Everything I read since the announcement doesn't sound too bad. And I also read that several distributers told Bryan Fuller a year ago that theywould like to continue Hannibal if the NBC ever decides to cancel the show. I guess there are already negotiations.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

June 30, 2015 2:51 pm  #62

I am hopeful that they will sort something out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 7, 2015 11:12 am  #63

----------

July 12, 2015 5:17 pm  #64

Yep. Not looking too good is it! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 15, 2015 9:59 pm  #65

RICHARD ARMITAGE! That is all. 

August 16, 2015 4:46 pm  #66

Davina wrote:

RICHARD ARMITAGE! That is all.

He is absolutely brilliant in that role (not that I didn't know that before! )

I love Hannibals "cell" very cosy.

----------

August 20, 2015 10:54 pm  #67

I found the most recent episode (with the tiger) stupendously moving. The nuances of the acting are just fantastic. A whole shift of gear (several gears). I am going to be gutted when this finally, finally finishes.  I think, personally, that Richard's performance is astonishing!

September 25, 2015 6:29 pm  #68

It's over! Sob! Just about recovered from the finale...I think... Maybe.... Echoes of Sherlock Holmes... 

September 25, 2015 7:04 pm  #69

I honestly thought they would kiss in that last scene. I mean this whole Hannibal/Will relationship was kind of homoerotic, but when they stood at the cliff I thought "wow now the moment has arrived"!

----------

September 28, 2015 7:13 pm  #70

It was this close to a kiss wasn't it. Just an amazing piece of TV! Richard was wonderful too! So what are we supposed to do now? 

September 29, 2015 7:22 am  #71

Richard was brilliant, I've never seen in a role were he frightened me, that was a change.

*cough*The scenes were he just wore briefs were lovely, too. *cough*

----------

October 23, 2015 1:01 pm  #72

I've been feasting on Hannibal for a week now.  I've got 4 more episodes left in Season 2 and can not wait to see Richard in Season 3.

Loveing this show.  I'm a big fan of dark and twisted.     And visually it just blows me away.  The cinematography is incredible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 3, 2015 10:34 pm  #73

I know you have finished. Guess we both paddled in the shallows of Richard's Red Dragon wonderfulness! 

December 3, 2015 10:51 pm  #74

OMG  It was glorious.     So glad I gave it a chance.   Made me a fan of Mads too.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 4, 2015 8:16 am  #75

Mads is he had is 50th Birthday recently and is still one of the hottest things alive.

----------

December 4, 2015 1:42 pm  #76

Ivy wrote:

Mads is he had is 50th Birthday recently and is still one of the hottest things alive.

What else has he been in that you would reccomend?

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 4, 2015 4:28 pm  #77

Uh there's quite a lot. I'll post the wikipedia sites of the films, so you'll have a summary

These two are a must see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hunt_(2012_film)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Royal_Affair

and then
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Uprising:_The_Legend_of_Michael_Kohlhaas
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam%27s_Apples
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/After_the_Wedding
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coco_Chanel_%26_Igor_Stravinsky

And then there is this film project "Move on" I haven't seen the full film yet, you can watch it on yt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StHTnMdLgRM

----------

December 4, 2015 6:58 pm  #78

Mads was a gymnist and a dancer?????   OMFG  That explains a lot.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 8, 2015 3:14 pm  #79

Yes, that's how he met his wife (who is lovely by the way) if I remember correctly he said being a dancer happened per accident *LOL* he even lived in New York for some time (I guess some month) in the late 1980s.

----------

December 8, 2015 3:53 pm  #80

The Hunt and A Royal Affair are both on Netflix!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera