BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2013 1:53 am  #1

I don't like wearing pants

The title, btw, was not in any way a reference to Scandal in Belgravia
I just dont enjoy the use of trousers.

My name is Eselin and I am butterfly grl's daughter...
apperently one of y'all said having a sherlock addicted mother and daughter team would be cool.
i dont complain.

introduction i guess? Im a sophmore in highschool, i swim and cry (yes crying is a pasttime i do it often enough from my horrible addiction to sad tv)
i thouroughly enjoy sherlock, dr who, supernatural, fullmetal alchemist, the avengers, and shipping pairings that make me roll on the ground weeping.

mmm thats it 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I introduced my mother to Sherlock, now she's more obsessed than me. I'm only on here to make sure she behaves.

June 20, 2013 3:28 am  #2

Re: I don't like wearing pants

Me behave?
England would fall!

I make my way in the world by misbehaving

Last edited by butterfly grl (June 20, 2013 4:47 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beware of dragons for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup

Dr. Horribles sing along blog
You people all have to learn
This world is going to burn
Burn
(yeah, it’s two r’s. H, O, R, R, yeah right.)
Burn

June 20, 2013 4:03 am  #3

Welcome to the forum, Eselin!
As it is sometimes very funny here I hope you won't need to exercise your crying hobby that often.
Looking forward to your posts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 20, 2013 5:59 am  #4

Welcome to the forum Eselin. Sherlock and The Avengers! I admire your excellent taste. Oh...trousers! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 20, 2013 6:55 am  #5

Welcome, Eselin, nice to have you here. My daughter became a member as well but then switched over to music instead of Sherlock. Have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 20, 2013 12:24 pm  #6

Hi, warm welcome here - maybe you will cry from laughing at times 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 20, 2013 3:23 pm  #7

Hello,Eselin!
You have really nice taste.
Fullmetal alchemist? Well,well...

Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

June 20, 2013 4:30 pm  #8

d'aww yall are sweethearts and i just met you!
yeah, fma is basically my religion, (slightly ironic when I think about it) but i make time for my bbc buddies to join in my fandoms. c:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I introduced my mother to Sherlock, now she's more obsessed than me. I'm only on here to make sure she behaves.

June 20, 2013 5:28 pm  #9

Howdy, Eselin! That was one interesting introduction (I won't ask what you [i]do[/i] like wearing...)

Just watched The Avengers (again) last night. "Doth Mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Enjoy the forum!

Last edited by Tantalus (June 20, 2013 5:29 pm)

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 20, 2013 5:30 pm  #10

Okay, I give up trying to figure out why the little italics markers are showing up in my post. Stupid computer....

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 21, 2013 2:47 pm  #11

Welcome Eselin!

Supernatural, Sherlock, and apparently, Blink182... hmm... Good girl

I'm a huge fan of SPN & Sherlock, and well, Blink 182 are not my fav band but I like them. I recently used "miss you" at the end of one of my Sherlock fanvids, hehe!

And I know a bit of FMA as my husband was a huge fan. Such a fan I even chose the FMA song "Bratja" for his funeral.

Just like old times...

July 4, 2013 3:39 pm  #12

Hi Eselin and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine. And you don't need to wear any pants.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera