BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 19, 2013 10:15 pm  #1

Caption Competition Week 26

Ok guys, here is the next one. Sorry it comes so late. Judging will take place on the evening of June 27th (GMT). Have fun. 

Link to the picture:http://s41.radikal.ru/i092/1101/f9/1d2431e2be59.jpg

Last edited by Sparrow (June 20, 2013 10:21 am)

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

June 19, 2013 10:27 pm  #2

Re: Caption Competition Week 26

The photo/picture isn't showing for me.  I can't make a caption for a wee blue square with a question mark. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 20, 2013 6:11 am  #3

Hmm, I can see it fine. Let me try to repost it and I will also post a link to it, in case you still can't see it.

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."

June 20, 2013 7:08 am  #4

"Be patient John.  There is a trick to Skype'ing the dead."

June 20, 2013 7:11 am  #5

still cannot see it and the link comes up with Page Not Found as well...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 20, 2013 10:21 am  #6

I don't understand... hmm ok, let me try something else.

Does it work now?

June 20, 2013 11:20 am  #7

Sparrow wrote:

Ok guys, here is the next one. Sorry it comes so late. Judging will take place on the evening of June 27th (GMT). Have fun. 

Link to the picture:http://s41.radikal.ru/i092/1101/f9/1d2431e2be59.jpg

Sherlock: John... tell Lestrade I'll be late.
John: Why?
Sherlock: I just need to finish this level.
John: ¬_¬'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

June 20, 2013 12:31 pm  #8

Sherlock: "Have you played this awesome game called "Nightjar"?  The narrator has a really sexy voice."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyO-09wsLR4

Last edited by sj4iy (June 20, 2013 3:03 pm)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

June 20, 2013 12:53 pm  #9

Sherlock: "I love you ... You are so beautiful ... I want to kiss your lips ... Why do you always leave emails to your girlfriends open, John?"
John (thinking): How many times do I have to try until he finally understands?

(Thanks for the link, sj4iy. I didn't know about that. )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

June 20, 2013 4:36 pm  #10

sj4iy wrote:

Sherlock: "Have you played this awesome game called "Nightjar"?  The narrator has a really sexy voice."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyO-09wsLR4

Ohhhh, have to try that game once it's out............ 
(sorry for being OT...)

Hm, just noticed it is quite old - and obviously out. For iPhone. Grmpf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Q7syUsMHc
A bit strange though

Last edited by Mattlocked (June 20, 2013 5:16 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 20, 2013 8:38 pm  #11

Yes! It lives! It lives!  Sorry! That's not the caption, I just got a bit carried away with being able to see the picture 'n'all.

June 20, 2013 8:44 pm  #12

OT: Nightjar is actually awesome to play...I got it last year and it scared the bejeezus out of me XD  You follow (or run away from) sounds because you're in the dark the entire time.  I would actually jump when something got me XD

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.

June 21, 2013 5:37 pm  #13

Sherlock: Thanks for letting me use your phone. Wait. Who's Mary? You've sent her 200 texts in the past 24 hours. Wedding? What wedding?

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 21, 2013 7:07 pm  #14

Okay, I'll have a go...

Sherlock: What on earth is this "Johnlock"?

John: Um... 

Last edited by kittykat (June 21, 2013 7:08 pm)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

June 21, 2013 10:00 pm  #15

Sherlock: Your blog is bad enough, John,  but a "Sherlock Fan Forum" I mean do these people have no lives? Wait...hang on, why are there hundreds of photos of me on here and in some of them I'm half-naked...

John: *cough*

Last edited by Elvina (June 21, 2013 10:00 pm)

"He will outlive God trying to have the last word."

June 21, 2013 10:09 pm  #16

Mind if I do another?  I hope that's okay...I'm doing it more for laughs than anything, lol.

John: What are you doing?

Sherlock: I'm tweeting "Did u hear wht Kanye&Kim nmed thr bby?!?  OMG!"

June 22, 2013 9:30 am  #17

Sure. Do as many as you want. 

June 25, 2013 7:13 am  #18

Two more days.

June 25, 2013 11:06 am  #19

Sparrow wrote:

Sherlock: Wait, John. I need just one more answer to solve the crossword.
John: If you don't know what the largest planet in the Solar System is, why don't you google it? Or just ask me?
Sherlock: No, I can get it. I'll remember it. Just wait ... J ... P ... T ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

June 25, 2013 6:29 pm  #20

And Sherlock falls into the abyss that is...Angry Birds!

Board footera