BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2013 3:07 pm  #21

Re: Finally decided...

Hey there and welcome to the forum.

I really like your avatar too, I love the way he's got his knee bent, hehe. So cool. I actually don't even remember that shot from the episode. I mean, obviously I remember him on the rock but not that exact shot. The coat really is very billowy. Oh God, I need to stop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 23, 2013 9:01 am  #22

Re: Finally decided...

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Hey there and welcome to the forum.

I really like your avatar too, I love the way he's got his knee bent, hehe. So cool. I actually don't even remember that shot from the episode. I mean, obviously I remember him on the rock but not that exact shot. The coat really is very billowy. Oh God, I need to stop.

Thank you!
Discovered your post just today.
Oh yes, there are so many beautiful shots in all the epsiodes - hard job to single on out. :o))

In my life I have found two things of priceless worth - learning and loving. Nothing else - not fame, not power, not achievement for its own sake - can possible have the same lasting value. For when your life is over, if you can say 'I have learned' and 'I have loved', you will also be able to say 'I have been happy'.
~ Arthur C. Clarke ~

Board footera