BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 7, 2013 5:07 pm  #221

Re: Book Title Game (inspired by Cabin Pressure)

Yeah, sorry.
All I could think of!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 7, 2013 5:10 pm  #222

besleybean wrote:

Yeah, sorry.
All I could think of!

Don't be sorry.
This is worse:
HALF MONTH

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 7, 2013 9:30 pm  #223

Two weeks? 14 Days? 
Not the big classics, I suppose. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 7, 2013 9:36 pm  #224

SusiGo wrote:

Not the big classics, I suppose. 

Hmmm...yes, it could be called a classic, I suppose. 19th century.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 7, 2013 9:41 pm  #225

Middlemarch? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 7, 2013 9:42 pm  #226

Yeah!!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 7, 2013 9:44 pm  #227

Fine. So here is a simple one:

"Small sheep who do not say a word"

November 7, 2013 9:48 pm  #228

Silence of the lambs?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 7, 2013 9:48 pm  #229

(Cross, sorry, besley)

Didn't we have that already? 

Last edited by Harriet (November 7, 2013 9:51 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 7, 2013 9:49 pm  #230

I would never be able to remember what we'd already had!

November 7, 2013 9:52 pm  #231

Maybe. But I searched the board and did not find it in this thread. If anyone wants to make a masterlist ... 

November 7, 2013 9:56 pm  #232

No, no, just go ahead, it's fine with me anyway. Sorry! 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 7, 2013 10:02 pm  #233

So, BB, do you have a new one?

November 8, 2013 6:44 am  #234

Oh, right! Sorry.
Dead easy and I'm sure we've had it anyway, but hell. it's 6.45 here!
Small shack on grass land.

November 8, 2013 7:37 am  #235

Little House on the Prairie?

November 8, 2013 7:56 am  #236

Yeah sorry I know, most lame!

November 8, 2013 8:22 am  #237

No problem. Another simple one: 

"Man with hump in church"

November 8, 2013 8:28 am  #238

The Hunchback of Notre Dame maybe?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 11, 2013 2:10 pm  #239

Oh, yes, correct, Tobe. Now who has another one? 

November 11, 2013 2:11 pm  #240

One should not laugh.

(Not a Novel)

Last edited by Harriet (November 11, 2013 2:13 pm)

Board footera