BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2013 3:41 am  #201

Re: Book Title Game (inspired by Cabin Pressure)

Huh!   I was all about to say 'Northern Lights?  Um.. I don't know that one...'  but looked it up on Amazon.  And of course, as those things go, turns out it was just another typical silly case of a title change between continents, knowing it as The Golden Compass.  Yup!  Your turn!  (and/or Michele!)      (but wow, that was a beautiful trilogy, wasn't it?  Half wondering if I shouldn't read it again since the first time was maybe a decade ago.)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 19, 2013 4:04 am  #202

Easy one...
Lion King with people

================================================================

July 19, 2013 5:11 am  #203

Hamlet?      (btw, the original CP game was to use one-syllable words only.  Never gotten to listen to any of it, so curious how it went with the characters in that episode, but -does- make it quite interesting).

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

July 19, 2013 6:33 am  #204

Girl And Boy Feud Love And Die Young

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 19, 2013 7:11 am  #205

Romeo and Juliet!

July 19, 2013 6:13 pm  #206

Yay! Someone else?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 19, 2013 6:18 pm  #207

War and love on big farms in south with black and white folk

Last edited by SusiGo (July 19, 2013 6:18 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 19, 2013 6:22 pm  #208

Gone With The Wind.

July 19, 2013 6:28 pm  #209

Yes. Want to have a go?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 22, 2013 9:35 pm  #210

The Boy With The Scar And The Boy Who Is Not Quite The King's Son.

July 22, 2013 9:40 pm  #211

Harry Potter and the half blood prince or whatever it's called....and don't go there!
Nobody got mine yet?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 23, 2013 7:06 am  #212

Yours has me baffled!

An Old Pub On The Moors With Odd Things In The Night

November 6, 2013 11:34 pm  #213

Oh... I'm really stuck on this one! I have no idea!

"I'm not a phycopath, Anderson, I'm a high- funcioning sociopath, do your research."

November 7, 2013 6:30 am  #214

Curious incident of the dog in the night?
Oh, I dunno!
Jamaica Inn?
Hmmm....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 7, 2013 6:41 am  #215

Joseph Conrad: "The Inn Of The Two Witches"?

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 7, 2013 7:13 am  #216

Besleybean is correct! Jamaica Inn.

November 7, 2013 7:17 am  #217

Good grief!
Ok.
See how it goes.
Raptor tune.

November 7, 2013 10:48 am  #218

One syllable words only, dear 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 7, 2013 4:43 pm  #219

Sorry, honey...half asleep.
I was trying to be helpful!
Ok well forgert that one, here's another one!
YEAR.

November 7, 2013 5:03 pm  #220

1984?

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera