BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2013 1:45 pm  #1

Where to put...

I want to start a thread for the listing of interesting persons on social media who put out really good Sherlock material; there have been some lists put in for themed categories like "good sherlock music"; "good Sherlock fanfiction", etc... Me hope to put in a list for "good Sherlock blogger" & don't know where it would fit. If there is already a thread on same topi, please reply with link so I can see what we're all following on social media

June 2, 2013 6:26 pm  #2

Re: Where to put...

Ooo I don't think we've got a specific thread (Mark and Amanda have Twitter accounts). Perhaps Sherlock links might be a good place to put it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 3, 2013 4:01 am  #3

Ahh.... you mean, what Sherlock-related sites do we follow that others here might like?  Well, honestly, I often see pics and recent headlines from Sherlockology, Cumberbatchweb, and you guys right here!  ;)    I really do try not to pay attention to every single darn tumblr/etc. I get linked to.... too many, often redundant, varied quality, and too easy to lose track of time in... rather not be TOO obsessed, believe it or not...      Although for the fun sharing in a part of something, like Davina said, it's nice to watch what Mark, Arwel, Sue, and them tweet, and there's always various pinterests, too...

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 3, 2013 11:44 am  #4

Yeah, Sherlock Links would be a good place to put your topic. And nice idea btw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 22, 2013 3:30 am  #5

Youtube videos! Or basically online non-Sherlock content recommendations. In The Diogenes Club, has books, music, films TV, but no internet! In recent times, Youtube has become a legit entertainment source now on equal footing with television & lots of Youtube channels have shows exclusive to the internet; even regular channels are embracing the internet revolution with online only shows that run alongside their regular broadcasting affairs. If we have some Youtube shows (not fanmade but ones made by actual production companies), where do we put them? Or do we group them with the TV programmes forum?

June 24, 2013 12:34 pm  #6

Saturn, why not PM The Boss and see where she wants YouTube stuff to go. Maybe she will want to make a new section within The Diogenes Club.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera