BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 30, 2013 9:29 am  #1941

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

I've been spending a lot of time on that infamous screencaps-site lately, and I have to say that the screencaps from TBB are really amazing. Lots of great pics of our boys together!
And honestly, up until now I never realized what a fantastic (!!!) job they did with the lights/lighting on the show. It's amazing, just amazing and breathtaking! All those lamps on all those various sets... seriously, I was sitting in front of my computer screen more than once being totally lost for words. Perfection!
(edit: I know we have a thread for remarkable settings, I guess I'll just have to post a couple of my favourite pics there eventually... )

Last edited by SolarSystem (November 30, 2013 9:32 am)

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 30, 2013 10:13 am  #1942

tonnaree wrote:

Technically this is a S3 spoiler, except of course it really isn't.... it's just THEM, after all. Lovely pic.

Sherlock's coat looks different-- did it always have such high-up pockets and the metal buttons?  Why can't I remember? *scratching head*

Soooo glad they didn't make his hair black for this new season. I like this dark brown color better. Whatever, both of them look fabulous here.

November 30, 2013 11:01 am  #1943

I think it's meant to be black, it sometimes looks more brown!
One of the things I remember from Setlock, is how beautiful the coat is up close!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 30, 2013 12:45 pm  #1944

then take it to the spoiler thread, pls 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 30, 2013 2:24 pm  #1945

Looking very badass here ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

November 30, 2013 6:15 pm  #1946

ancientsgate wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

Technically this is a S3 spoiler, except of course it really isn't.... it's just THEM, after all. Lovely pic.

Sherlock's coat looks different-- did it always have such high-up pockets and the metal buttons?  Why can't I remember? *scratching head*

Soooo glad they didn't make his hair black for this new season. I like this dark brown color better. Whatever, both of them look fabulous here.

It's a promo photo of S2.

November 30, 2013 6:24 pm  #1947

Thanks for the clarification.
Tho to be honest, who the heck would know?
It's Sherlock and John  in London...big spoiler!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 30, 2013 7:33 pm  #1948

Edgeucated wrote:

It's a promo photo of S2.

I'll take your word for that. After seeing about 3 million photos of these guys in the last 18 months or so, my head is spinning.

November 30, 2013 7:38 pm  #1949

Quite.

November 30, 2013 10:22 pm  #1950

You should always keep an eye on the things you love...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

November 30, 2013 10:38 pm  #1951

I love these looks he throws at John. Like the smile in Hounds after John has pulled rank. 

Last edited by SusiGo (November 30, 2013 10:38 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 30, 2013 10:41 pm  #1952

SolarSystem wrote:

Yes. Very important.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

November 30, 2013 10:46 pm  #1953

their chemistry is breathtaking. bow to Moftiss or whoever came with the idea of those two actors 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

November 30, 2013 10:53 pm  #1954

Absolutely breathtaking!
And... jealousy, thou name is Sherlock!

November 30, 2013 11:01 pm  #1955

SolarSystem wrote:

Absolutely breathtaking!
And... jealousy, thou name is Sherlock!

Poor John, trying to handle two complicated relationships.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

December 1, 2013 12:07 am  #1956

SolarSystem wrote:

Loads and loads of subtext here, on both their parts.

December 1, 2013 12:08 am  #1957

SusiGo wrote:

I love these looks he throws at John. Like the smile in Hounds after John has pulled rank. 

Just the idea of pulling rank would get Sherlock all stirred up. Lucky John. heh

December 1, 2013 12:09 am  #1958

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

Poor John, trying to handle two complicated relationships.

Neither of which he fully understands.

December 1, 2013 6:26 am  #1959

It often seems (to my fangirl heart) that Sherlock looks at John like can't believe John is still hanging around!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 1, 2013 9:25 am  #1960

tonnaree wrote:

It often seems (to my fangirl heart) that Sherlock looks at John like can't believe John is still hanging around!

...yeah, and also to make sure that John is really still there and hasn't just vanished into thin air within seconds.

Board footera