BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2013 9:36 am  #1601

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

Yes, John's hand... even though they're not technically holding hands here, to me it feels even more... sweet. The way he's holding onto Sherlock's coat sleeve, combined with everything else... aahh, gotta stop looking at that pic...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 28, 2013 9:50 am  #1602

Oh yes. *sigh*

I know that there is good reason to believe that he is just holding on to Sherlock because it would be very uncomfortable for him with the handcuffs dangling, but ...

But I decided to ignore that knowledge completely.

Last edited by Schmiezi (October 28, 2013 9:51 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 28, 2013 10:02 am  #1603

Very good decision, Schmiezi! And of course we all know why Sherlock earlier said to John "Take my hand!", right?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

October 28, 2013 10:11 am  #1604

Being handcuffed can't be all that bad...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 28, 2013 10:14 am  #1605

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 28, 2013 10:22 am  #1606

What keeps you from doing so?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 28, 2013 11:12 am  #1607

Nothing at all. Old romantic me.

October 28, 2013 11:17 am  #1608

...and you're not the only one...

October 28, 2013 2:02 pm  #1609

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 28, 2013 2:15 pm  #1610

Oh, interesting picture, kitty. What do you like about it?

October 28, 2013 2:24 pm  #1611

Well, this is one of my favourite episodes. And I just like the thought of them working together, united against something  

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

October 29, 2013 9:35 am  #1612

Feeeeeels

October 29, 2013 9:40 am  #1613

October 29, 2013 9:41 am  #1614

I know

October 29, 2013 4:01 pm  #1615

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 30, 2013 2:10 pm  #1616

I like this, when they infiltrate Baskerville 

October 30, 2013 4:05 pm  #1617

kittykat wrote:

I like this, when they infiltrate Baskerville 

I know no one here wants me to mention the car, so don't bother with the "is there a car?" comments in response *smile*, but that is one hot Land Rover. But anyway, what surprised me the first time I saw that ep was that Sherlock drove. Or that John didn't. Whichever.

October 30, 2013 4:07 pm  #1618

Yes, I thought Sherlock driving was a bit like out of character. Then I read somewhere that Martin doesn't have a driving licence, which should have been the only reason that they didn't let John drive the car.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 30, 2013 4:09 pm  #1619

Mattlocked wrote:

Yes, I thought Sherlock driving was a bit like out of character. Then I read somewhere that Martin doesn't have a driving licence, which should have been the only reason that they didn't let John drive the car.

I don't know that it was out of character, but of course it was the first time we'd ever seen it. For me, it's not hard to believe he would drive; even though he's a city-dwelling guy, there might be times he'd be required to drive while working on one of his cases. I guess it's the American in me-- here everyone drives, but especially men. *shrug*  And yes, Martin doesn't drive, so Ben's Sherlock had to get up in the.... um, driver's seat. Oh oh.  THUD

October 30, 2013 4:17 pm  #1620

For me it was like: "Hand me my phone." "Send a text." "Do the shopping." -----> "You drive."
Then again, the driver "has the power"........ so I'm still not sure how to think about it. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

Board footera