BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 17, 2019 3:15 pm  #2721

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

Gorgeous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 17, 2019 6:56 pm  #2722

With their names on it, it kind of makes it look like a movie poster.

Clueing for looks.

September 17, 2019 6:59 pm  #2723

Yep and beautifully shot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 19, 2019 1:55 pm  #2724

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 19, 2019 1:57 pm  #2725

Oh, I love this one! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 25, 2020 12:03 pm  #2726

The author of a charming pic: https://doublenegativemeansyes.tumblr.com

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 25, 2020 12:21 pm  #2727

This is lovely! 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 25, 2020 3:15 pm  #2728

Until I saw the second speech balloon I thought the exchange was about the remote control for the TV.

Clueing for looks.

June 11, 2020 8:37 am  #2729

June 11, 2020 5:56 pm  #2730

Two lovely Victorian gentlemen. 

June 13, 2020 3:24 pm  #2731

I can't remember, does he ever actually wear a top hat in the episode?

Clueing for looks.

Board footera