BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 28, 2016 6:03 am  #2601

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 28, 2016 10:51 am  #2602

Oh, my, this is such a heartwarming picture. Just look at their faces. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 28, 2016 11:00 am  #2603

If I recall, they are being shown something fan related...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 28, 2016 3:54 pm  #2604

I have always liked that photo.

Clueing for looks.

February 28, 2016 8:50 pm  #2605

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 29, 2016 6:30 am  #2606

I've seen so much photoshop over the years, I now can't remember if this one is actually real or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 29, 2016 11:54 am  #2607

Looks real enough to me 

It looks like the location for the school where the children were kidnapped in TRF maybe. That was the outfit John was wearing too, I think. The slightly blurry focus looks consistent... But I guess people are pretty clever with photoshop these days!

Last edited by ukaunz (February 29, 2016 12:16 pm)

February 29, 2016 5:07 pm  #2608

I can't remember if in the original, they didn't have children between them.

February 29, 2016 6:11 pm  #2609

Aww…  always loved that first pic.  You guys reminded me of another I never put up… kind of an awesome shot, intense, yet unintentionally hilarious with the caption I saw someone put with it:

Dance with me, John!  Dance the dance of life!   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 29, 2016 6:25 pm  #2610

Lol, what an awesome shot! With an even more awesome caption!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 29, 2016 9:01 pm  #2611

besleybean wrote:

I can't remember if in the original, they didn't have children between them.

Oh okay, so they might have deleted the kids and squished Ben and Martin closer together.

February 29, 2016 9:09 pm  #2612

Here are the two original pics:

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

February 29, 2016 9:16 pm  #2613

My memory wins again...or something like that.

February 29, 2016 9:24 pm  #2614

Huh! Well there you go. People are too clever for me

February 29, 2016 9:47 pm  #2615

I've been in this fandom too long...I've seen all the photoshops.
At least this one isn't as mischief making as some of the old favourites!

Last edited by besleybean (February 29, 2016 9:47 pm)

March 6, 2016 12:17 pm  #2616

March 6, 2016 12:38 pm  #2617

This is lovely. MP John from TSoT? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 6, 2016 1:06 pm  #2618

Isn't that bit real?
But yes, gorgeous pic in the lovely flat.

March 6, 2016 1:29 pm  #2619

I thought it was from the multiple laptop scene.

March 6, 2016 3:13 pm  #2620

Yeah I'm not sure the multiple laptops are real, but I thought John being there was...dunno'.

Board footera