BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2014 5:35 pm  #2341

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

Yes, I think he does.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 4, 2014 3:31 pm  #2342

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 11, 2014 9:09 pm  #2343

I've have a strong feeling both of them deliberately don't look at each other here ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 11, 2014 9:10 pm  #2344

lovely noses!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 11, 2014 9:37 pm  #2345

tobeornot221b wrote:

I've have a strong feeling both of them deliberately don't look at each other here ...

Aw... tobe... great choice! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

February 11, 2014 9:41 pm  #2346

I don't know what you're talking about, tobe... can you pleeeaaase explain it to me...??

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

February 11, 2014 9:46 pm  #2347

SolarSystem wrote:

I don't know what you're talking about, tobe... can you pleeeaaase explain it to me...??

Well...something more interesting might come up when they stop looking at whatever they're looking at right now and turn to each other instead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 12, 2014 12:48 am  #2348

tobeornot221b wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Well...something more interesting might come up when they stop looking at whatever they're looking at right now and turn to each other instead.

*peeks out from the bad girl corner*

EYE SEX!

*runs*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 12, 2014 3:37 am  #2349

tonnaree wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

*peeks out from the bad girl corner*
EYE SEX! *runs*

That's eye sechs to you, young lady.

February 12, 2014 4:45 am  #2350

tobeornot221b wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Buttons...?!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

February 12, 2014 5:55 am  #2351

Definitely... buttons. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

February 12, 2014 6:05 am  #2352

Aaahhh, buttons... I knew it, I knew it!

February 12, 2014 2:27 pm  #2353

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

February 18, 2014 3:12 pm  #2354

February 18, 2014 6:55 pm  #2355

Love it… here's a matching one I was going to post, really liking that shot of them!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 18, 2014 7:22 pm  #2356

Missed this thread!  Aww… so many lovely shots of them…     Would you like some more?

(and here I was just commenting on their wonderful/expression faces…  ;P  ;D)

And then for something a little different….  (I just found it cool how they both had such an identical shot…) 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 18, 2014 8:55 pm  #2357

Oh Russell, I love all of your pics, but the comparison of our boys with RDJ and Jude Law is... amazing. Absolutely love it!

February 18, 2014 9:00 pm  #2358

Oh yes, this is great!!!

(Tony Hadley)

February 18, 2014 9:38 pm  #2359

Russell your pics are lovely - Is the top one an off camera shot? I don't recall that scene?

Love the comparison with RDJ and Jude Law - Ben and Martin win hands down imo though.

"And in the end,
The Love you take
Is equal to the Love you make"
                                             The Beatles

February 18, 2014 9:39 pm  #2360

They certainly do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera