BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 15, 2014 2:47 pm  #2241

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 15, 2014 2:57 pm  #2242

don´t want to be a trublemaker but...isn´t it on Christmas? where´s John´s coat? /not speaking of the green trees - I can get over it/  but nice pic though!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 15, 2014 3:48 pm  #2243

Pretty much what we were wearing this Christmas over here in Germany.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 15, 2014 3:49 pm  #2244

well, true  same here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 15, 2014 5:30 pm  #2245

Yes, cos I was there!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 16, 2014 8:00 pm  #2246

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 17, 2014 3:23 pm  #2247

January 18, 2014 4:39 pm  #2248

lovely faces 

January 19, 2014 12:41 am  #2249

January 19, 2014 2:25 am  #2250

double profile shot....

-------------------------------------------------------

January 19, 2014 10:37 am  #2251

great!

January 19, 2014 10:44 am  #2252

Great shot indeed, Silver. Just look at their faces and you know everything...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 19, 2014 10:50 am  #2253

I am sorry.
I still say the sig pic of Silver is STILL the most heart breaking to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 19, 2014 12:03 pm  #2254

besleybean wrote:

I am sorry.

Truly.  The way Sherlock is looking at John.  You can see in that moment his decision to sacrifice himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 19, 2014 12:19 pm  #2255

Just that.

January 19, 2014 1:32 pm  #2256

besleybean wrote:

I am sorry.

I agree...as heartbreaking as it is though, I have it there because as well as being the most heartbreaking, there is something so incredibly moving and beautiful about the moment too...

January 19, 2014 1:33 pm  #2257

SolarSystem wrote:

Great shot indeed, Silver. Just look at their faces and you know everything...

I love this shot too...*sniffles* 

January 20, 2014 6:06 pm  #2258

why was that not in the episode????

The Game is On!

January 20, 2014 6:11 pm  #2259

Aaaawwww!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 20, 2014 6:12 pm  #2260

Yes, more of this! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera