BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 4, 2014 4:03 pm  #2201

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

notice the pink lady!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 5, 2014 6:11 pm  #2202

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 6, 2014 8:33 pm  #2203

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 6, 2014 8:38 pm  #2204

Nice touch!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 6, 2014 8:42 pm  #2205

kittykat wrote:

This one is gonna make the johnlock fanfic writers explode.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 6, 2014 8:43 pm  #2206

oh, yes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

January 6, 2014 10:59 pm  #2207

Of course the writer had no intention of that happening! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

January 7, 2014 6:45 am  #2208

Although again, I hate that men have to be drunk to be touchy feely with each other!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 7, 2014 1:33 pm  #2209

January 7, 2014 4:09 pm  #2210

tonnaree wrote:

kittykat wrote:

I completely agree with you because what I took from this one brief moment of John's hand on Sherlock's knee, when Sherlock says, "I don't mind"  is that Sherlock is admitting that he's attracted to John in "that way" and wouldn't mind a physical relationship with him.  I'm sure others won't agree but I see it as "proof". Less ambigious than other references I think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 7, 2014 4:34 pm  #2211

KeepersPrice wrote:

tonnaree wrote:

kittykat wrote:

I completely agree with you because what I took from this one brief moment of John's hand on Sherlock's knee, when Sherlock says, "I don't mind" is that Sherlock is admitting that he's attracted to John in "that way" and wouldn't mind a physical relationship with him. I'm sure others won't agree but I see it as "proof". Less ambigious than other references I think.

Pretty much my headcanon. 

Although I do firmly agree with BB that men shouldn't have to worry about being affectionate with each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 7, 2014 5:15 pm  #2212

I love men being affectionate with each other, in which ever way they want.
But sorry guys:
Still bromance, not romance.

Last edited by besleybean (January 7, 2014 5:15 pm)

January 7, 2014 6:57 pm  #2213

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but it's John who says "I don't mind." Sherlock just shrugs. I watched a clip 

January 7, 2014 9:13 pm  #2214

kittykat wrote:

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but it's John who says "I don't mind." Sherlock just shrugs. I watched a clip 

Oh then, sorry, because I saw a clip too and thought for sure it was Sherlock who said it.  Must watch again when I can. My bubble is only wobbling not burst 

January 7, 2014 9:16 pm  #2215

This is something I definitely missed, so feck knows where my bubble was!

January 7, 2014 9:33 pm  #2216

I actually recognized Martin's voice, because they both move their lips while those words are spoken. But it's not Benedict's voice, definitely. But well, who cares, neither of them minds.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 7, 2014 9:37 pm  #2217

Gosh I can't wait to see the repeeat, so I know what you're all talking about!

January 8, 2014 1:55 am  #2218

SolarSystem wrote:

I actually recognized Martin's voice, because they both move their lips while those words are spoken. But it's not Benedict's voice, definitely. But well, who cares, neither of them minds.

Yes, I think that's what confused me.  Both their lips moved and I thought the voice was Sherlock's.  But you're right, Solar, neither of them seems to mind. I love that they are both so relaxed and tipsy face-to-face in their two arm chairs, together inside the cozy confines of 221B, playing their silly game and enjoying each other's company, John with his shoes off and his feet wandering onto Sherlock's chair.Then the "Am I pretty" line just about did me in.  Oh the levels of interpretation to be had there!  Actually I'm surprised this little scene has not been analyzed more.

January 8, 2014 6:47 am  #2219

There was just far too much in that episode!

Last edited by besleybean (January 8, 2014 5:40 pm)

January 8, 2014 2:37 pm  #2220

Board footera