BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 11, 2013 4:21 am  #201

Re: Finally: The Sherlock/John picture thread

Aww....  that was a neat little moment.  Pretty much every time they do they 'what are you looking at/doing' kind of thing that two friends tend to do at each other...   like so... 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 11, 2013 4:46 am  #202

tobeornot221b wrote:

One from the library in TBB - perfect for a stamp or a coin...

I always thought TBB was the episode I liked least. But if you decide to watch it from a Johnlock POV, there is so much stuff you can interpret at your own liking... In my head I renamed the episode "The One Where Sherlock Tries To Impress John".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 11, 2013 6:14 am  #203

And there are wonderful opportunities for screen shots. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 11, 2013 6:18 am  #204

Some of the scenes are classic and the dialogue excellent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 11, 2013 9:24 pm  #205

Yes, we need some screencaps in Chinatown. When Sherlock runs into John. 
So much fun when John knows something Sherlock doesn't 

June 11, 2013 11:51 pm  #206

Schmiezi wrote:

tobeornot221b wrote:

One from the library in TBB - perfect for a stamp or a coin...

I always thought TBB was the episode I liked least. But if you decide to watch it from a Johnlock POV, there is so much stuff you can interpret at your own liking... In my head I renamed the episode "The One Where Sherlock Tries To Impress John".

Hehe, awesome! 

-------------------------------------------------------

June 12, 2013 10:55 am  #207

besleybean wrote:

Mysteria's one outside the Cross Keys is indeed photoshopped.

No!!!! Really? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 12, 2013 3:30 pm  #208

Yep, in the original, Martin's arm is around a fan.
On Twitter, somebody posted a supposed ' setlock' pic of Martin with his arm around Benedict outside 221B...but I'm suspecting it may be a manip.
There is a genuine one of them hugging, of course.

Last edited by besleybean (June 12, 2013 3:30 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 12, 2013 3:40 pm  #209

... and a spoiler again, goodness, besley 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 12, 2013 3:52 pm  #210

"She's great." - "Who?" - "The job." - "She?" - "It."
I love that scene!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 12, 2013 3:56 pm  #211

Thanks, Tobe, that's a great one. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 12, 2013 4:02 pm  #212

Sorry to be, OT.
But I feel the need to defend myself.
I gave no spoilers....neither the shots I mentioned were during filming:  obviously. The clue being in the fact I deliberately said Benedict and Martin.  if I had meant Sherlock and John, that is what I would have said. 
And what was meant by ' again'?  I'm not aware of having given any spoilers before?

Last edited by besleybean (June 12, 2013 6:37 pm)

June 13, 2013 1:17 am  #213

Russell wrote:

I aim to please, Susi!! ;) Mary - just 'awww!'ed out loud… hadn't seen that one yet! ;D And aww at Silver, too…. beat me to posting that one…. love it! And Mnemosyne - yes…. yes, he did. Love little moments like that too:

I've not been on the forum for a while. How lovely to come back to this thread. I think we all love the boys laughing in the hall scene, but for some reason this scene of them suiting up for the trial always gets me.

Thanks!

June 13, 2013 1:31 am  #214

besleybean wrote:

Sorry to be, OT.
But I feel the need to defend myself.
I gave no spoilers....neither the shots I mentioned were during filming:  obviously. The clue being in the fact I deliberately said Benedict and Martin.  if I had meant Sherlock and John, that is what I would have said. 
And what was meant by ' again'?  I'm not aware of having given any spoilers before?

The picture you spoke of was manipulated and not real.

Last edited by sj4iy (June 13, 2013 1:33 am)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

June 13, 2013 2:42 am  #215

veecee wrote:

I think we all love the boys laughing in the hall scene, but for some reason this scene of them suiting up for the trial always gets me.

Agreed, veecee.  There's something very intimate and haunting about that mirror scene. It caught my eye the very first time I watched TRF.  Naturally, the depth of it became even more apparent once I saw the ending.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

June 13, 2013 5:18 am  #216

sj4iy, I mentioned 2 diferent pictures.
Manip is a different issue to spoilers.

June 13, 2013 4:13 pm  #217

besleybean wrote:

sj4iy, I mentioned 2 diferent pictures.
Manip is a different issue to spoilers.

I know, I was just agreeing that it was a photoshop and definitely doesn't give anything away because of it ;)

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

June 13, 2013 4:18 pm  #218

Cheers.

June 13, 2013 5:26 pm  #219

Love this moment

June 13, 2013 5:28 pm  #220

More pictures, less debate, Well done, Maggie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera