BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2013 3:27 am  #1

Hello! Lovely weather we're having right?!

I absolutly love this show and have always wanted to read the books!(dont know where to find them)
If I had the choice to be like me or be like Sherlock I would definently pick being a high functioning sociopath!
I DEFENiNTLY ship Johnlock!
Im glad Im not alone!

May 28, 2013 4:22 am  #2

Re: Hello! Lovely weather we're having right?!

Good morning, and welcome!
How nice that you found your way to us. You will find that there are ahem one or two of us who also ship Johnlock.
I'm very sure though that we will like you just the way you are!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 28, 2013 4:34 am  #3

Schmiezi wrote:

How nice that you found your way to us. You will find that there are ahem one or two of us who also ship Johnlock.

...maybe five or six...
Nice to have you with us, Matt. Look around you and have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 28, 2013 6:12 am  #4

tobeornot221b wrote:

Schmiezi wrote:

...maybe five or six...

... or twenty or thirty...

Welcome to the forum, Matthew!

Nice to have you around. Enjoy your time here and make yourself at home. Kettle's just boiled. 

Greetings,
Mary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 28, 2013 6:28 am  #5

Welcome, Matthew, nice to have you here. And I'm quite fond of Johnlock, too. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 28, 2013 9:11 am  #6

Hello and welcome to the forum Matthew. Nice wee avatar by the way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 28, 2013 9:31 am  #7

Hi Matthew. In fact, you might find some here who don't ship Johnlock 
Welcome!

Last edited by Harriet (May 28, 2013 9:40 am)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 28, 2013 1:49 pm  #8

Welcome Matthew! I hope you're having a great time here on the forum
(really offtopic, sorry  but I noticed your username is exactly the same as Canada's name (from Hetalia), please don't hate me for saying that ^^)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Wise men talk because they've got something to say, fools because they have to say something ~ Plato

May 28, 2013 3:06 pm  #9

Welcome,Matthew, glad to have You here.
Have a good time.
Cheers from Poland.

Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

May 28, 2013 3:45 pm  #10

Rather poor weather where I am at the moment but a warm welcome to you Matthew nonetheless.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 28, 2013 4:06 pm  #11

Raining chats et chiens here at the moment!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 3, 2013 5:43 pm  #12

Welcome to the forum Matthew. I'm in the South of France currently, although I'm normally in England, and the weather's actually better in London right now, so I've heard.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera