BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2013 3:33 pm  #101

Re: Trading stories for words

Mary Me wrote:

Oh, now we're going for R. I'll think of some words. I assume the theme is "What Sherlock and John do / feel / think when they see each other again"?

Exactly!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 17, 2013 3:50 pm  #102

...58!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 18, 2013 4:34 am  #103

Many of you seem to be quite interested in horses...
(That one might take a while, but it's rather funny once you get it...)

June 19, 2013 1:44 pm  #104

Alright, you ended up with collecting 126 words starting with R.

I've been diligent today, so there are now 108 of them left. The new story "Rancorous Reunion" is 302 words long so far, and I have no other plans for the evening...

The other two ("Crestfallen" and "Meandering") will be send to you as soon as post-production is  finished, means: as soon as all mistakes are eliminated.

June 19, 2013 2:41 pm  #105

Great news, Schmiezi. So hopefully your brain won't melt and you'll be able to work on R. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 20, 2013 5:43 pm  #106

Oooooh..."Crestfallen"!
I nearly collapsed in the corner, crying...

(...sometimes with laughing as well, I have to admit!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 20, 2013 5:59 pm  #107

Jeez, you trying to kill us?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 20, 2013 6:15 pm  #108

It's so wonderful. Loved the cycling shorts and the cowboy boots! And so much crying. Brilliant, as Arthut Shappey would say. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 20, 2013 6:24 pm  #109

June 20, 2013 8:40 pm  #110

Cycling shorts and cowboys boots are a combination made in comedy heaven! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 20, 2013 8:41 pm  #111

Well, at least one of you knows who is responsible for that wonderful outfit.

June 20, 2013 8:45 pm  #112

I confess that ' in joke' was lost on me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 20, 2013 8:57 pm  #113

Update:
93 R-words left.

"Meandering" will be emailed to you tomorrow.

June 20, 2013 8:59 pm  #114

Good news!
But then - I've hardly recovered from the C...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 21, 2013 6:03 pm  #115

While you are hopefully enjoying M, I have reduced the R-List to 67. It's about Time that the healing begins!

June 21, 2013 6:32 pm  #116

Oh, got to check my e-mails! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

June 21, 2013 7:40 pm  #117

Mmmmarvellous - I had to laugh and sob a lot...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 22, 2013 9:11 pm  #118

54 r-words to go. It's a bit tricky this time because I need certain things to happen but don't want to have long paragraphs without any of your words. Still, it's great fun!

June 22, 2013 9:12 pm  #119

And even more fun to read it. 

June 22, 2013 9:14 pm  #120

Actually, I think many of the reviews the stories are getting on AO3 and ff should be directed to you, word-givers. Many ideas came to my mind only because your words were so great!

Last edited by Schmiezi (June 22, 2013 9:15 pm)

Board footera