BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2013 10:41 am  #81

Re: Trading stories for words

Or rather:

Last edited by Schmiezi (June 15, 2013 10:42 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 15, 2013 11:49 am  #82

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 15, 2013 11:53 am  #83

Go, Schmiezi, go! Looking forward to reading it! 

Last edited by Mary Me (June 16, 2013 6:24 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

June 15, 2013 12:11 pm  #84

June 15, 2013 5:19 pm  #85

June 15, 2013 5:25 pm  #86

What a hardworking woman! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 15, 2013 5:28 pm  #87

Absolutely, and all for the good of the forum!

23, but I need to do some cooking now.

June 15, 2013 8:57 pm  #88

Done. "Crestfallen" is finished.
The last word was "catarrh and chickenpox coming on".

I will send the C-word list to all of you now, and Davina will get the story for proof-reading. I'll send you the story as soon as it is revised.
Sensible readers should probably have handkerchiefs nearby when reading. Sorry, Susi, still no happy end...

June 15, 2013 9:06 pm  #89

Schmiezi wrote:

Done. "Crestfallen" is finished.
The last word was "catarrh and chickenpox coming on".

Congrats, Schmiezi - this must have been quite a job!
Oh, and the poor man...doesn't sound good at all at the end...
Hope he'll get well soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 15, 2013 9:11 pm  #90

Makes you wonder, who wrote such terrible things onto that list... TOBE! Do you have any idea who would do that? Surely not, I presume...

June 15, 2013 9:18 pm  #91

I still have to wait for the happy end … well, as a Sherlockian you learn to be patient. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 15, 2013 9:24 pm  #92

Schmiezi wrote:

Makes you wonder, who wrote such terrible things onto that list... TOBE! Do you have any idea who would do that? Surely not, I presume...

Come on, chickenpox is not the worst thing that can happen to him, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 15, 2013 9:24 pm  #93

I know it does not help a lot, Susi, but I already know how the happy end will happen.

Ironically, a letter will play an important part.

Last edited by Schmiezi (June 15, 2013 9:26 pm)

June 15, 2013 9:28 pm  #94

Well done, Schmiezi! Looking forward to reading it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

June 15, 2013 9:30 pm  #95

tobeornot221b wrote:

Schmiezi wrote:

Come on, chickenpox is not the worst thing that can happen to him, right?

Um, it will not happen to him, BTW:
"Without John, he fells like catarrh and chickenpox coming on at the same time."

June 17, 2013 4:40 am  #96

Well, C and M are written, and will suely be send to you before the week is over. So, as both stories leave our boys still waiting for some happiness, let's start the next round.

For the Reunion chapter, of course, I need words starting with R. Plase send them to me via PM or email untill Tuesday evening. (That's because I'll have time to start writing on Wednesday.)

June 17, 2013 3:28 pm  #97

What was that lovely word again you use when you post something just to make the thread appear on top of the "recent post" list? Well, whatever it was, I'm doing it now...

I mean, only  33 words with R so far? You can do better!

June 17, 2013 3:30 pm  #98

Was it "bump"?  What? R? I didn't see this. 

June 17, 2013 3:31 pm  #99

Oh, now we're going for R. I'll think of some words. I assume the theme is "What Sherlock and John do / feel / think when they see each other again"?

Me neither, Susi, me neither... totally missed it 

Last edited by Mary Me (June 17, 2013 3:32 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

June 17, 2013 3:32 pm  #100

That's why I bumped the thread!

Board footera