BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2013 5:28 pm  #201

Re: Trading stories for words

Did I mention how much I love the last chapter? I think I didn't until now.
It's great!!!  I adore the thought that someone's translating it into spanish. Such a great honor. Unfortunately I don't know a single word in spanish. Looking forward to the letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 13, 2013 5:31 pm  #202

90 - off to make some dinner, but back to the list afterwards.

Thank you, Mary! I'm still grinning like a fool whenever I think about that translation thing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 13, 2013 7:55 pm  #203

76 words left - Lou Reed is in it now, Lucky Luke not yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 15, 2013 5:33 pm  #204

54 words left. Time to reduce their number!

July 16, 2013 6:53 pm  #205

39 left - and I'm determined to finish it today or tomorrow!

(Damn you, Lucky Luke!)

July 16, 2013 7:19 pm  #206

Schmiezi wrote:

(Damn you, Lucky Luke!)

Come on, Schmiezi! Lucky Luke is the quintessential lovely, lovable lad.
Your story won't work without him!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 16, 2013 7:36 pm  #207

Edit: And BANG, the travelling lemon is in!

Last edited by Schmiezi (July 16, 2013 7:40 pm)

July 16, 2013 7:50 pm  #208

Sounds painful! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 16, 2013 7:55 pm  #209

Now that you put it that way...Ouch!

Noooo, it's completely harmless of course, as always.

29!

July 16, 2013 8:21 pm  #210

23 left, but I really need to go to bed now. Will be chasing pupils up the Dome of Cologne tomorrow.

Good night!

July 16, 2013 8:22 pm  #211

Hope the man with the flute isn't there again. 

Last edited by SusiGo (July 16, 2013 8:23 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 16, 2013 8:30 pm  #212

Oh. God. No!

July 18, 2013 1:59 pm  #213

Finished! And off with it for beta-ing.

The final three were

lesbian...too!
let's live for today
luminescent

July 18, 2013 3:22 pm  #214

New words needed!

As I will be in Italy nearly all August, I need you to do some multi-tasking now and send me two set of words I can take along. They have to start with

"T" like "true love" and with
"O like" ... well uhm you know ... "oranges"

Feel free to hand them in somewhen untill next Sunday.

They will be challanging and wonderful as always, so I'm looking forward to them!

Last edited by Schmiezi (July 18, 2013 3:24 pm)

July 18, 2013 3:30 pm  #215

"Table tennis"

"Orangutan"

__________________________________________________________________Bigby: Will you shut up?
Colin: Well, maybe if my throat wasn’t so parched, I wouldn’t have to keep talking.
Bigby: Wait, that doesn’t make se-
Coline: Just give me a drink, please.

July 18, 2013 3:33 pm  #216

Yes, that's the spirit!

Please collect more and send them to me via PM. You'll get the corresponding fanfic once it's finished. (In September, that is, due to holidays!)

July 19, 2013 4:21 am  #217

Just an early morning reminder:

Schmiezi wrote:

New words needed!

As I will be in Italy nearly all August, I need you to do some multi-tasking now and send me two set of words I can take along. They have to start with

"T" like "true love" and with
"O like" ... well uhm you know ... "oranges"

Feel free to hand them in somewhen untill next Sunday.

They will be challanging and wonderful as always, so I'm looking forward to them!

July 19, 2013 4:26 am  #218

Since yesterday, I've been findling myself scribbling lots of Tea and Oh! on any available paper...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 19, 2013 4:29 am  #219

July 19, 2013 6:23 am  #220

That's not 'oh' like Irene's text alert is it?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera