BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 4, 2013 3:47 pm  #181

Re: Trading stories for words

Last call for L-words! Anyone?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 4, 2013 4:18 pm  #182

Schmiezi wrote:

Last call for L-words! Anyone?

...on their way!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 5, 2013 5:14 am  #183

Please congratulate yourselves for

151 words!

A little extract:
(dear Susi and Davina, please feel free to erase the extract if unsutable for young readers)

lust
lustful
lustre
lustrous
lusty
lying in bed

Last edited by Schmiezi (July 5, 2013 4:40 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 5, 2013 6:47 am  #184

I don't see any reason to erase these harmless words. 

And, wow, 151 is really a lot. Brilliant. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 5, 2013 11:13 am  #185

I supplied a great many 'harmless' words! Mwahahah! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 5, 2013 12:28 pm  #186

Schmiezi wrote:

Please congratulate yourselves for

151 words!

A little extract: dear Susi and davina, please feel free to erase the extract if unsutable for young readers)

lust
lustful
lustre
lustrous
lusty
lying in bed

What could be wrong or morally damaging with lying in bed while lustfully eating a bucket full of strawberry icecrem?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 5, 2013 12:58 pm  #187

Especially perhaps all alone? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 5, 2013 3:50 pm  #188

Schmiezi, so all your L words are Mod approved. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 5, 2013 4:41 pm  #189

Nobody is going to lie in bed alone.

July 6, 2013 11:31 am  #190

The H-word story "How To Handle S. Holmes" is on it's way.

July 12, 2013 1:52 pm  #191

Concerning the L-words: 133 left. And now that I've made up my mind about the concept of the next stories I'm sure there will be less soon.

July 12, 2013 4:05 pm  #192

That's good news, Schmiezi!
Now I'm curious about who's going to learn the Lithuanian language...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 12, 2013 4:07 pm  #193

Surely there could only be 1 contender?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 12, 2013 4:18 pm  #194

Many words went into the dramatic sickfic part concerning point 2 of Sherlock's mail.

July 12, 2013 4:32 pm  #195

Oh, that sounds very exciting. 

July 12, 2013 6:49 pm  #196

115 words left, by the way.And I still don't know who will have to deal with the travelling lemon.

July 12, 2013 6:58 pm  #197

Eye watering thought! 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 13, 2013 4:17 pm  #198

109, and nothing better to do tonight (by choice) but writing.

Still got no idea how Lou Reed will fit in...

July 13, 2013 4:18 pm  #199

But fit in he must!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 13, 2013 4:53 pm  #200

He will, he will.

Board footera