BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 26, 2013 9:44 pm  #1

The Batch should "Mind the Gap."

Nothing against the nice lady who currently does the voice work, but I'd quite fancy having The Batch issuing me instructions and announcing station names on the Tube. The journey would just fly by.  Some folks would probably stay on a few stops longer just to enjoy his mellifluous tones.

Probably shouldn't do it in character as Sherlock, though.  "Mind the gap, you morons," wouldn't go over so well with those unfamiliar with the joys of being sneered at by Sherlock.

Anna M.C.

---------------------------------------------------------

Will happily pay the annual license fee for legal US iPlayer access. BBC lawyers, *please* take my money.

May 26, 2013 9:46 pm  #2

Re: The Batch should "Mind the Gap."

Could be dangerous. Think of all the poor women fainting and thudding on the platforms. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 26, 2013 10:00 pm  #3

Once again, the dreaded Health and Safety ruins all the fun.

Anna M.C.

---------------------------------------------------------

Will happily pay the annual license fee for legal US iPlayer access. BBC lawyers, *please* take my money.

May 27, 2013 12:16 am  #4

Oi....  I can just imagine authorities getting concerned when there is a rise in complaints and number of people nearly fainting or just plain zoning out, standing in place listening to his voice and causing a back-up in crowd... or even on the tube, with forgetting to get off!!!      

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera