BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2013 7:17 pm  #21

Re: Jim Moriarty! HI!

TheAssassinOne wrote:

Hey, and welcome to the clan! I'm actually new here, but HUGE moriarty fan! I kinda wish Moriarty was a proper real guy... And Sherlock Holmes... I'm obsessed... I also think they're all really good actors!

Welcome here! Why don't you create your own thread so we can properly welcome you also? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 27, 2013 7:26 pm  #22

Um, sorry i'm really, super new here... Would you mind telling me how I do this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me or you're nothing. Because we're just alike, you and I, except you're boring. You're on the side of the angels."

May 27, 2013 7:37 pm  #23

TheAssassinOne wrote:

Um, sorry i'm really, super new here... Would you mind telling me how I do this?

Not at all! When you're viewing the threads in this part of the forum, then there's a button at the right side "Post new topic".  It's actually not difficult to see, I'm sure you'll find it. So you have to click at 'Introductions' first.

Last edited by Mary Me (May 27, 2013 7:38 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

June 3, 2013 3:33 pm  #24

Welcome to the forum. You seem to be settling in nicely already. You're in good company here. Have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 3, 2013 6:43 pm  #25

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me or you're nothing. Because we're just alike, you and I, except you're boring. You're on the side of the angels."

Board footera