BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2013 11:52 am  #1

TV Choice Awards 2013

The UK magazine has its annual TV Awards. There will be programmes/series/actors etc. that you like to vote for. You can do so here:

http://www.tvchoicemagazine.co.uk/awards/2013/vote

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 21, 2013 12:05 pm  #2

Re: TV Choice Awards 2013

No Sherlock there but I see those cheating 'Celebrity Juice' guys are still around.

Make sure to vote 'Castle' for best International program!!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 21, 2013 12:08 pm  #3

Is this only for this year? Or why did they not list "Parade's End" and its actors? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 21, 2013 12:10 pm  #4

Done.

Oh, oops, Voted for "Game of Thrones"!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 21, 2013 12:22 pm  #5

Schmiezi wrote:

Done.

Wait until you've watched Castle, you might understand why a throne is nothing without one

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 21, 2013 12:25 pm  #6

I'm the king of the castle! Actually I voted for The Following in that category. 

It is just this year so Sherlock is not eligible. Parade's End? Too high-brow methinks. 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 21, 2013 12:26 pm  #7

m0r1arty wrote:

Schmiezi wrote:

Done.

Wait until you've watched Castle, you might understand why a throne is nothing without one

-m0r

Valid argument!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 21, 2013 12:32 pm  #8

Thanks for posting that link.

The "Best Entertainment Show" category is really hard, but I think I'll vote for "QI".

In most categories I chose what I know or not vote at all.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

Board footera