BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2013 6:57 pm  #21

Re: M0r1arty's Exit from the British Government

Indeed!

I'll concult like nobody ever has before!!!

MUHAHAHA!!!!!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 17, 2013 7:04 pm  #22

I don't know why but now I can't take your new title serious anymore. You've spoiled it! 
Still, conculting criminal. Hilarious. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

May 17, 2013 7:09 pm  #23

Good God! It has just taken me AGES to get a YouTube video of Puss in Boots to actually embed and actually play! I wanted to post the 'These Boots are Made for Walking' clip but it wouldn't let me! Sad pussy-cat face/eyes. Hope you liked the Hex video. I love the music...etc!  And 'cult' is sort of appropriate really! 

Last edited by Davina (May 17, 2013 7:10 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 17, 2013 7:26 pm  #24

My 'quick post' had me overlook your original videos Davina.

I wasn't aware of 'Hex' but having looked it up i see it's a Sky production.

If I were to desrcibe myself in my new capacity as criminal it'd be more:

or

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 17, 2013 8:11 pm  #25

Aww! I love those tuuuuuunes! Hex is the Fallen Angel reference, fairly obviously. Broody shadow face is spot on!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera