BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 17, 2012 12:08 am  #1

Soap Operas

D'you any of you guys catch the English soap operas at all? I know a lot of you abroad get them way behind us here in England but the reason I'm asking is because there's a really good murder mystery going on in Coronation Street at the moment, just wondering if anyone was following it.

Also, I just wanted to say before it gets revealed whodunnit that I think it was the mother!! She has a motive and no one suspects her!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 19, 2012 11:28 pm  #2

Re: Soap Operas

YESSS! I was right - it was the mother!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 19, 2012 11:41 pm  #3

Gratz!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

November 24, 2012 12:05 am  #4

I don't know if it's considered a soap opera or not, but I really enjoy Larkrise to Candleford. I want to get through the Downtown Abbey's soon too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

Board footera